one hundred and three

・・・☽✥☾・・・

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND THREE

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"ARE YOU MEANT TO GET YOUR PARTNER a gift on your anniversary?"

"What the- yes. Yes you are."

"But I am a gift. He shouldn't need another one."

Marlene let out a small snort from where she was leaning against the bathroom door - she was watching while Lily once again styled Cassie's hair for her date.

Lily was slowly wrapping locks of Cassie's raven hair around her wand, waiting a moment before pulling them away to show that they were curled to perfection.

Cassie had no idea what was going to happen to her hair when it was curled.

Marlene had been the one to do her make-up, making it look glamorous yet subtle. Her lips were painted a soft red and the. coated in a layer of lipgloss that made them shine in the light. A small amount of blush rested on her cheeks and her eyelids were covered in a soft brown colour that faded to a light brown as it spread out across her lid.

Alice was the one who was picking Cassie's outfit, seeing as if she had it her way she would only wear an oversized hoodie and a pair of small shorts. The girl was in the bathroom behind Marlene at that moment, getting the outfit ready for Cassie to put on.

"You know." Cassie said with a raised eyebrow, going to turn her head to talk to Marlene only to have Lily force it back to the way it was.

"My name means gift from God, and that's what I am. I am a gift from God."

Lily raised an eyebrow in question at Cassie in the mirror of their dressing table and she shook her head slowly.

"You're named after a constellation."

"Gift-"

"We literally learnt about it in Astronomy the other night."

"Oh. . , well I am a gift from God so maybe my name has two meanings."

Marlene and Alice let out loud laughs whole Lily shook her head with an exasperated look on her face.

Cassie thought she looked like Mrs Potter when James and Sirius decided to cover the living room in snow that Christmas to cheer her and Regulus up - she was torn between amusement and wanting to claw at her face.

"Did you really not get James a gift?" Alice called from the bathroom, her tone was extremely questioning but there was a slight bit of amusement mixed in with it.

Cassie shrugged.

"No."

Marlene let out a loud snigger while Alice and Lily both shared small sighs.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. Of fucking course I did. I may have a fucked up mind but I know basics."

The three Gryffindors didn't make a noise after Cassie had spoken; Marlene was quick to walk into the bathroom and help Alice.