one hundred and five

・・・☽✥☾・・・

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"DO YOU THINK SNAPE'S PUBES ARE greasy like his hair?"

"What the actual fuck."

The four Marauders blinked at Cassie who only shrugged her shoulders at the four of them.

There was silence amongst the group for a few moments after Cassie had spoken, the only sounds being the clatter that came from the train as it moved along the tracks and the chatter from people in the corridor as they passed.

Everything around them moved at what looked like millions of hours per second as the train passed passed. The surrounding world was all blurred into a mass of different colours and sounds, the sun was the only thing stationary around them.

They had been on the for only a few hours, but due to the sun constantly warming up the compartments they resided in, it felt like many more to everyone.

James shook his head at his girlfriend and shuffled on his seat so that he was now sitting with his back against the window and his feet up on the seat. Cassie was sitting on the ground besides him, his hand was constantly intwined with her hair.

Peter sat at the other end of the seat, he had boxes of sweets resting around him; the lady with the trolley had came to their compartment a-half-hour before and Peter had bought as much as he could afford.

Remus and Sirius sat opposite the three of them, Sirius was sitting with his back resting against the window, too, but his feet were in Remus' lap. Remus didn't look bother by that and rested a game of wizards chess on his boyfriends legs. Remus was winning but Sirius couldn't have cared less.

"No," Cassie began again, ignoring the looks she was reviving from the others, "but his hair is always greasy, so are his pubes?"

James let out a small snort as the other started rather horrified at Cassie, who continued to talk.

"Wait, do you think he just uses shampoo on his pubes and they're very clean and look like a models hair?"

Sirius joined James in laughing while Peter let out small giggles; Remus, however, just shook his head with an expression somewhere between amusement and horror on his face.

"His pubes are just curtains to hide his small dick."

"When he dates someone they pull them apart expecting something magnificent and it's just the size of a finger nail."

The compartment burst out into laughter as Sirius and James joined in, Cassie was holding her stomach, Sirius was wiping tears from his eyes and Peter almost fell of his seat which only made them laugh harder.

"What goes through your mind?" Remus asked though a short laugh as he shook his head at Cassie.

Cassie shrugged.

"I thought about it before-"

"Do we want to know why you were thinking of Snapes pubes?"