twenty-five

( chapter )twenty-five

( chapter )
twenty-five

JAMES POTTER LET OUT A LOUD groan as he banged his head on the edge of the Gryffindors table, however, it didn't help with his hangover.

Sirius had his head resting in his cereal bowl. Remus was leaning against Peter, his eyes open ever so slightly, while Peter looked at his three friends, rolling his eyes before continuing to eat his toast.

Cassie grinned as she walked into the Great Hall, her arm intwined with Marlene, who was stumbling on her feet. Lily and Alice were walking behind the other two girls, going over their potions homework for that weekend.

"Oh this is going to be good." The Slytherin spoke up as her eyes caught the Marauders, Marlene turned to look at her, yawning as she spoke.

"W-whats gonna be g-good?"

Cassie only grinned as she walked up to the Gryffindor table, leaving the other three girls to look at her confused.

Cassie smirked, before waving her wand in the air, a pot and pan appeared in the air in front of her, grins spread across Alice and Lily's faces, however Marlene groaned and covered her ears.

People stared at her as she waved her wand again, instantly the pots and pans began to bash against eachother, admiting loud bangs.

The three sleeping Marauders jumped up, Sirius spilling his entire bowl of ceral down his front, Remus fell off the bench, and James hit his head very hard on the table.

Anyone else with a hangover groaned and glared at the Slytherin, while people who didn't, laughed at the other students reactions.

Sirius rubbed his eyes before looking at his sister.

"Fuck off, Cassie." He muttured, picking the cereal off his shirt.

Cassie grinned, sitting down next to James, who was glaring at her, and rubbing his forehead, the other three girls sitting across from her.

"What in Salazars name did you Gryffindors get up to last night?" Cassie asked, biting into a piece of toast.

James furrowed his eyebrows, and looked away, shrugging, as Peter smirked at the three.

"Well." He said, placing his hands under his chin and looking at Cassie.

"Remus thought it would be a good idea to throw all the books in the dormitory into the fire, so now we all need new ones." Remus let out a groan, covering his head with his arms.