eight

( chapter )eight

( chapter )
eight

JAMES LET OUT A LOUD chuckle as Cassie slammed her wand down on the desk in front of her, a large frown on her face.

It was another one of her and James' tutoring sessions, and she still couldn't turn an animal into a goblet, and even though James was slightly frustrated with her, he couldn't help but find her short temper amusing.

The dark-haired girl had been trying for over an hour, but she still couldn't get the small bird in front of her to even move slightly.

Cassie rolled her eyes at the Gryffindor, and James just shook his head, pointing his wand at the small bird and muttered.

"Vera Verto," under his breath, moving his wand slightly downwards. Quickly the bird began to move side to side, it began to shrink even more, before it began to squish its wings together and turn to glass, leaving a small goblet standing in its position.

Cassie let let out a groan and slammed her head against the table, causing James to let out another chuckle and shake his head at the Slytherins actions.

"It's honestly not that hard, Black," the boy said with another chuckle as Cassies head shot up and she almost fell off her chair.

"Its not that hard?" She asked, her mouth slightly agape.

"Pfft," she said and shook her head, picking up her wand again and pointing it at the glass goblet.

"Vera Verto," The dark-haired girl muttered, her eyes widening as the goblet shook from side to side, however she slammed her head down on the table again as the goblet didn't change.

James suppressed his laugh.

Cassiopiea picked her head up from the table and rested it in the her palms of her hands, a pout on her face. James shook his head yet again at the girl, sitting down across from her with a small smirk on his face.

"You make it look so hard." He said, let out another small chuckle.

"You make is look so easy," Cassie muttered, causing James to chuckle yet again.

The dark-haired girl pulled a face at the Gryffindor, the two then sat in silence for awhile, not saying anything as Cassie glared at the glass goblet in front of her.

James still suppressed his laughter, until he yet again looked at Cassies wrist, the bruise that was there a few weeks ago still there, and it didn't look any different, however this time there was another one on her other wrist, and this one looked worst.