twelve

( chapter )twelve

( chapter )
twelve

CASSIOPEIA BLACK LET OUT A laugh as she danced with Peter, swaying slightly to the beat of the music that was still booming from the record player.

Peter was staring at the girl, a large yet sheepish grin on his face, Cassie was one of the first girls who actually wanted talk to him in Hogwarts, and he was happy that he was getting to know Sirius' sister more.

Sirius and James were watching from the side of the dance-floor, the black-haired boy, who was now rather tipsy, was staring daggers at his best friend, while James just chuckled at the three, shaking his head.

Sadly, he was the designated host that night, meaning that he wasn't allowed to have a drink, and that was something the boy absolutely hated that, but he put up with it so his friends could have one.

"He's like, four centimetres too close to her." Sirius spoke up, still glaring at Peter.

"I should go and tell him," he said again, going to take a step towards the two, only to have James pull his arm back stopping him from taking another step forwards.

"Leave her be." James said, still chuckling slightly. Sirius humphed, and now glared at James, his vision slightly blurred, but he just shook it off.

"She is having fun, you should be happy for her." Sirius nodded, sighing as he did.

"Yes," he whined.

"But he's still too close to her."

Cassie was now swaying even more, the necklace that Sirius had just given her bouncing on her chest, her bun moving around on her head, her skirt still slowly rising up her leg.

James eyes widened slightly, and he let go of the other boys arm and walked over to where Cassie was standing.

He pushed Peter out of the way, apologising over his shoulder as he did. Cassie knit her eyebrows together, looking up at James as she only just reached his chin.

"What is Salazars name are you doing?" Cassie hissed at the boy, who didn't say anything as he leant forwards, his breath hot on Cassie's ear.

"You have another bruise." Was all he whispered before he quickly pulled away, not giving her another glance as he walked away.

Cassies eyes widened as she pulled her skirt down, this time ensuring that it was covering the dark blue and yellow bruise that was on her thigh, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.