𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆

( chapter eighty )tw: abuse

( chapter eighty )
tw: abuse

"HURRY UP YOU LOT, WE'RE ALREADY running late as it is."

"Completely Reggie's fault."

"100% his fault."

"You were the two that locked in in the bathroom, telling him to 'Stay in there or else we'll-" James was quick to put a hand over his girlfriends mouth, stopping her from saying more as his mother turned to face him with an eyebrow raised.

The family of six were walking, rather hurriedly seeing as they were almost late, through the crowded, station of Platform 9 3/4.

James was holding Cassie's hand as they walked side by side, luckily for the three Blacks and James, Euphemia and Fleamont had offered to take their trunks for them - something they were all grateful for.

Euphemia only shook her head with a small smile making its way onto her face, Fleamont let out a small laugh.

James and Sirius quickly turned to face Cassie as Fleamont began to talk to Regulus about something in a hushed whisper.

"See, Cass, if our relationship is going to work out, you can't go tell mum whenever I do something stupid." James said, grabbing his girlfriend gently by the shoulders and holding her away from him.

Sirius was standing on his tip-toes to see over James' shoulders, but he was nodding vigorously as he did so, despite the fact he kept loosing his balance.

Cassie raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"Who said I want this relationship to work?"

James looked as if he was going to say something, before what Cassie said fully processed in his mind - Sirius was now laughing as he said:

"She got you there Prongs."

James blinked a few times, before he turned around and punched Sirius lightly on the arm. Then he turned back to Cassie.

He pouted and Cassie let out a laugh, shaking her head softly.

"Did you mean that?" He asked in a serious tone, Cassie quickly shook her head more.

Cassie shrugged, but the grin on her gave away that she was only joking, and James raised an eyebrow before his hands moved from Cassie's shoulders to her waist.

Cassie was thinking that James was going to pull her in for a hug or for a kiss; so she was definitely surprised when he quickly picked her up and placed her over his shoulder, her face almost hitting his back.

"James- put me down."

"No, I'll have to kidnap you if you don't want the relationship to work."