fourteen

( chapter )fourteen

( chapter )
fourteen

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING on about?" Cassie asked, as she looked up from the Transfiguration book in her map and up at her friend.

Nova was grinning like a child on Christmas as she looked at her friend. The platinum-blonde also had a faint trail of pink blush across her cheeks and nose.

"When do you even listen to me?" Nova whined slightly, but the smile on her face gave away the fact that she wasn't actually that annoyed.

"I listen to you when you make sence, and seeing as that is hardly ever so, not much I guess." Nova rolled her eyes for a second as she smiled yet again.

"I think Rosiers is beginning to like me." Cassie tilted her head to the side, and frowned so her chin was wrinkled.

"I'm gonna repeat myself, what on Earth are you going on about?" Nova rolled her eyes, looking at her friend with a slight glare.

"He sat down besides me in the common room," Nova continued, her smile not faltering once.

"Then, he asked me to help him with his homework." Cassie let out a snort, looking back at her Transfiguration book.

"He probably asked you because your the smartest Slytherin there is." Nova frowned at her friend.

"No, I'm not, and anyway, he smiled at me when he asked, ooh! And he was really sweet!"

Cassie rolled her eyes, ignoring Nova as she fan-girled over Rosier, turning a page of her book, and quickly scanning the page for anything useful.

Nova placed a grape in her mouth, pushing it to the side of her mouth as she looked over the table at the dark-haired girl sitting in front of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, before crunching the grape and swallowing it.

Without looking up, Cassie said.

"Potter thought it would be a good idea to test me," Nova giggled slightly, shaking her head.

"He mustn't know how you get during tests," The dark-haired girl shook her head as she grabbed her bags, tucked her book under her arm then grabbed a handful of strawberries from the large bowl that sat in the middle of the table.

"I better go, Potter left like 20 minutes ago," Nova nodded, looking up at the other girl, and saying.

"Good luck." Which caused Cassie to tilt her head to the side yet again. "Salazar Slytherin knows you will need it."