Chapter 24

*/ The video is of me as Katherine. I thought would be cool to do 😅.

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

I was laying beside Damon looking up at the night sky, when I begin to get a bad feeling. I quickly sit up making Damon looks over at me with confusion written all over his face. "What's up?" Damon asks.

"I just got a bad feeling... I need to head home now. I think something happened." I state as I begin to gather my stuff. Damon gets up and quickly grabs my arm.

"I'm coming with you." Damon declares, but I shake my head.

"No, I will be fine... It's probably nothing so I'll talk to you later." I insists then placed a kiss on his cheek and then hurriedly walked away.

(To Elena)

She walks into the kitchen to see John lying on the floor with a knife covered in blood beside him. Elena gasps as she rushes over to his side, while then grabbing a towel from the counter as well as the phone and begins to put pressure on his wound. As she is putting pressure on the wound she then begins dialing 911. Katherine is behind her, but a bit away watching her with a devious smirk. "911, What's your emergency?" A lady answers the phone.

"Hi, I need an ambulance to 2104-"

"Behind you." John mutters.

"What?" Elena asks with a confused expression.

"Behind you!" John says louder making Elena jump backwards, but there was no one there. Elena looks back at John, but then grabs the blood covered knife. Getting up from the floor she walks towards the front door and then hears a whooshing sound behind her. Quickly she turns around, but there was no one there. However Katherine was right beside her and as Elena walked a bit forward. Katherine swiftly makes her escape out the front door.

"Jeremy!" Elena shouts as she rushes up the stairs. Only to see him unconscious on his bed. Elena then rushes over to him and begins to shake him. "Please, Jeremy, wake up!" Elena shouts. Suddenly he gasps, while opening his eyes.

(To me)

I quickly rush out of my vehicle at the sight of cop cars and an ambulance blocking my house. "What is going on?" I wondered as I was running up to my house. Suddenly I felt my stomach completely drop as I see 2 men coming out from my house with a stretcher. I run over to the person as fast as I can to see John unconscious and it felt like someone had kicked me in the chest all the air dissipated from my lungs. "How did this happen?!" I wondered clutching onto the stretcher without realizing. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I need you to let go of the stretcher." One of the guys requests pulling me back into reality. I let go and watch as they pull him away and over to the ambulance. I finally take a deep breath and turn to the house as I quickly began to speed walk over to the entrance. As I enter a police officer hold out his hand in front of me and I glance over at him and glare making him urc back a bit.

"I live here." I state as calmly as I could and he quickly retracts his hand. Walking into the house I didn't see anyone, but cops, until I hear Elena's voice from upstairs. Swiftly I made my way up the stairs clenching my fists. I had no idea if I was trying to reassure myself or quell the anger that was slowly rising inside me. Making my way into Jeremy's room I see Stefan, Elena and Jeremy. I instinctively crossed my arms over my chest and cleared my throat.

"Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here?!" I exclaim and they turned to me.

"(Y/n)..." Elena sighs with relief and then clears her throat. "I don't know what happened to John, but Jeremy here says that Anna gave him her blood, and then he took these pills. And now, I mean, he looks fine-" Elena says begining to trip over her own words and I look over at Jeremy. Quickly I walk over to him and grab his wrist and let out a loud sigh of relief, while feetling no vampire aura and everyone looks over at me.

The Vampire Diaries-   Another reality (Damon x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें