Chapter 71

(To (Y/N) )

( (Y/N)'s POV)

I wake up in a very familiar scene and let out a sigh. "Damon, he must have found me last night... At Rick's grave. Damn it this is the last place I want to be right now!" I think as I get up, but I begin to hear something down stairs.

(To Stefan)

"So what is all this?" Stefan asks as he was looking at one of the stakes with a symbol engraved in it.

"Some personal items that I snaked from the Vampire Hunter's RV. May he rest in peace." Damon answers walking in with a box in his hands.

"I'm searching for a Supernatural Handbook." Damon adds, while setting down the box.

"You know for a fact he was Supernatural?" Stefan questions as Damon was pulling stuff out of the box.

"Definitely wasn't natural. The guy magically appears just as someone blows up the entire Founders' Council, covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert, of all people in the world, seem to be able to see. Klaus mentioned something about him being one of the five and then he Kamikazes himself with explosives. Seem natural to you?" Damon asks turning to Stefan.

"What's the five?" Stefan questions as he narrows his eyes at Damon.

"That's what I'm hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook." Damon responds.

(To me)

I sit back on the bed with a confused expression. "The Hunter had a tattoo only my brother could see, but then he goes and kills himself...I missed all that because I was sitting around moping and feeling sorry for myself." I think as I then shake my head and get up from he bed. Walking over to the bathroom area, I look into the mirror and slap my hand on my cheeks.

"No more moping... We're just going to ignore Damon, until he decides to bring it up." I think as I then nod and turn the sink on splashing water into my face. "Yeah, I'm not Elena and I'm not a cry baby!" I think as I grab the hand towel and begin drying my face with it.

(To Damon)

Liz Forbes, my favorite Sheriff." Damon answers his phone, but the puts on a concerned expression.

"What? That's... Concerning. Keep me posted." Damon insists and hangs up the phone.

"What, you're not going to tell me?" Stefan asks.

"I can't tell you. It's private. We're in a fight." Damon answers, while pulling more stuff out of the box.

"You're in a fight, I'm not in a fight. I'm over it. I've been over it." Stefan states causing Damon to shake his head.

"If you were over it, you wouldn't have told my girlfriend I was leaving town." Damon points out causing Stefan's eyes to widen.

"How did you-"

"Know that, why else would she have gone to Rebekah's party where she could have ingested Werewolf Toxin and died in front of Rick's grave, Stefan?" Damon questions, while interrupting Stefan, who then looks away with a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry, I thought she would confront you about it and get you to stay. I didn't think it turn out like that..." Stefan trails off causing Damon to sigh.

"They didn't find any remains at the explosion site." Damon declares as he looks away from Stefan.

"So Connor's still out there." Stefan points out.

"Apparently so. I'm going to need you to get on this today. I have to take (Y/N) and Elena to college." Damon insists causing Stefan to move closer to him.