Chapter 25

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

( To (Y/N) )

I was with Damon, who was in a deep slumber with his arms tightly around me. However I on the other hand was wide awake staring up at the ceiling. "How can he sleep so soundly after Katherine practically kicking ripping his heart out?" I think as I finally move his arms off of me and get out of the bed. Grabbing my phone off the night stand by the bed I walk out of the room and down the stairs. Suddenly my phone begin to ring showing my sisters name. "Great what does she want now? Probably wondering where I am..." I think as I then answer the phone.

"Thank God, you answered!" Elena cries.

"What's wrong... Did something happen?!" I exclaim and I could hear her weeping.

"It's Jeremy..." Elena trails off and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Is he okay?!" I ask, but she stayed silent for a moment.

"Someone snapped his neck..." Elena weeps and my heart dropped as I almost feel to the floor, but I caught myself on the wall.

"What...?" I breathed.

"I found him on the floor in his room with his necked snapped, but, um... He's wearing John's ring." Elena sniffled and I let out a sigh full of relief, but then put on a serious expression.

"Let me grab my stuff and I'll head home." I stated and then hanged up the phone.

(To Caroline)

She wakes up, but then quickly sits up with a loud gasp. Caroline then gets up from her bed and walks out of the room and then walks over to a nurse. "Excuse me. Where is everyone?" Caroline asks.

"It's the middle of the night, hon." The nurse answers.

"It is?" Caroline questions.

"Mm-hmm." The nurse responds with a nod.

"Oh. Uh, well, have you seen my Mom?" Caroline asks.

"She left after the dinner with your boyfriend, and then your friend Elena stopped by." The nurse answers.

"She did?" Caroline questions and the nurse then nods once again. "Yeah. She did. But she said her name was Katherine... Could I just get something to eat?" Caroline asks.

"Breakfast comes at 7:00." The nurse answers.

"But I'm hungry." Caroline states.

"You should go back to sleep." The nurse declares as she gets up from the desk. Caroline then rolls her eyes as she walks back towards her room when she then turns around.

"What is that smell?" Caroline asks.

"Beck to bed." The nurse answers as she then walks away and Caroline places her hands on the door when she then turns back around and sighs. Suddenly she then begins to walk towards another persons room to see a blood bag. As if it was calling to her she kept walking as if in a daze.

"What are you doing in here?" The nurse asks.

"I don't know." Caroline answers as she quickly turns to the nurse.

"You need to go back to bed." The nurse insists as she then escorts Caroline back to her hospital room. Caroline then sits on her bed as if she was a little kid that just got scolded by their parent. Once the nurse was out of sight Caroline takes a blood bag out of her hospital gown and then slowly brings the straw up to her lips and placing it in her mouth. After a couple of sips she begins to gag and cough as she throws the blood bag across the room.