Chapter 89

(To (Y/N) )

I let out a sigh as I see Elena punch through a cinder block in Stefan's hands and it falls apart onto the floor.

"And?" Stefan asks with an expectant expression.

"That did nothing for me. How was it for you?" Elena questions making Stefan grab another Cinder Block.

"Again." Stefan responds making me scoff as I end up in front of him and break it with a snap of my finger.

"I'm bored." I assert as Stefan turns to me.

"Do you want to train to?" Stefan inquires making me smirk.

"You wouldn't be able to handle me." I respond making Elena put on an annoyed expression.

"Can we skip whatever this is and you can tell me where she is so that I can rip her head off." Elena states as she turns to Stefan.

"I 2nd that." I add as I put my arm around Elena's shoulders.

"I don't know where Katherine is and even if I did, I wouldn't tell either of you." Stefan declares making Elena put on a pouty expression.

"Stefan, you're the one who told me to channel all of my emotions into one single feeling." Elena addresses.

"I realized that, I just figured it would be love or hope, or compassion-"

"But instead you got unwavering hatred." I interject making him put on a concerned expression.

"For a ruthless Vampire that's 500 years older than both of you." Stefan articulates.

"Well..." Elena trails off making me roll my eyes.

"Perhaps I should recruit Rebekah, I mean she has plenty of reason to want her dead as well." I express as I pull my arm off Elena's shoulder and go to walk out the room seeing Elena was about to follow me.

"Elena, we aren't done. Give me 50 pull-ups." Stefan insists making me look over to see an irritated expression on Elena's face as she slowly turns and begins walking back over to Stefan.

"You too have fun." I insist as I walk out of the room.

(To Rebekah)

"So let me get this straight, you send out a notice of your impending Graduation and people feel obliged to give you money?" Rebekah asks as she looks up from the letters in her hand.

"Pretty much." Matt responds.

"That sounds brilliant. Why aren't you participating?" Rebekah questions.

"Poor Matty doesn't have a lot of family." I respond as I appear beside them making them both slowly turn to me.

"(Y/N)?" Matt and Rebekah chorus and I grin.

"Well that is my name, don't wear it out already." I respond as they stare at me in disbelief.

"Howe did you-"

"Get out? Simple. I am a Heretic, you both honestly didn't think that spell would have held me, right?" I interject making Matt put on an uncomfortable expression.

"And what I heard is everyone owes you for getting Elena's emotions back, how sweet." I remark full of sarcasm making him glare at me.

"Is there something you need?!" Matt exclaims making me smirk as I intertwine my arm with Rebekah's.

"Obviously, my best friend Bex that you seem to be hogging. Bus boy." I muse making Matt scoff and walk away.

(To Caroline)