Chapter 21

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(Warning- Contains a bit of Lemon)

(To me)

I was starring up at the ceiling till I then hear a groan from the doorway. "Are you planning to hog my bed again?" Damon asks and he shuts the door behind him, while walking in.

"Is that a problem?" I ask and Damon then smirks a bit and sits on the bed looking into my eyes.

"A pretty big one if you don't pay the toll." Damon says with a hint of flirtation.

"And what would that be?" I ask playing his little game and he then raises his eyebrows a bit.

"A kiss from the lovely maiden, whose stolen my heart." Damon says poetically and I chuckle.

"Yeah... I highly doubt that. If I recall you were talking a lot about my Mother and Katherine. So I could I possibly be the maiden who has stolen your heart?" I ask with a bit of a hurt expression.

"Is that jealousy, I hear?" Damon asks and I stay quiet for a moment.

"You already know how I feel, why tease me?" I asks and Damon moves closer to me with a serious expression.

"Then kiss me..." Damon purrs and I feel my heart begin to accelerate. "What do I, do I kiss him..?. He might just be teasing, but he had a serious expression. You know what screw it!" I then begin to bring my face closer to his and we then lock eyes and for a moment I'm frozen.

"Could you maybe... Shut your eyes?" I ask and Damon chuckles a bit, but then closes his eyes. I then bring my lips closer to his and softly place mine on his and to my surprise he kissed back, which sent shivers through my nerves. The flavor of his lips were of nothing I had ever experience before and completely different from the kiss he forced on me before. Suddenly a swift graduation of intensity fell upon us and we grew even closer to each other, only pulling away for few short breaths. "I don't want this to end." I think as Damon then gently pushes me down, but the gleam in his eyes were as if a predator looking down at his prey. My heart feels as if it's going to explode as he brings his mouth to mine and feeling his masculine body on top of mine is extraordinary. Each kiss more passionate and breathless than the last as I reached up and gripped his sleek dark brown hair pulling him even closer. Damon then reached under my shirt and I felt a shiver through my spine, but I couldn't tell if it was a good feeling or bad. Suddenly tears begin to fall from of my eyes. Damon then pulled back and his face turns white and retracts his hand as he saw the tears flowing out of my eyes.

"I didn't mean to go that far... Are you okay?" Damon asks as he puts some distance in between us. I then begin to wipe the tears and felt an awkward tension in the air and it completely crushed my words. "I'll go sleep in the living room." Damon says as he then get up from the bed and before I could manage to stop him he was already gone.

"Didn't mean to take it that far? Was he playing with me again?!" I exclaimed, but then I touched my hand to my lip still feeling the sensation of his lips on mine. "No it felt like he meant every kiss, but it was my fault this time... Not his. I wasn't ready and my body reacted, in the process it hurt him." I think as I then begin to feel a bit depressed. Grabbing the covers I wrapped them around myself and laid down. "I need to explain to him that it wasn't him it was me... I like kissing him, but I wasn't ready to go farther. I think as I then hit myself in the head. "He obviously knew I wasn't prepared, but a part of me wanted to go beyond that, but the other part of me obviously won in a land slide." I think as I let out a sigh and rolled over on my back to stare up at the ceiling.