Chapter 5

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Stefan)

He was down where they were keeping Damon looking through the door. "Where's my ring?" Damon asks sluggishly.

"You wont be needing it anymore." Stefan says and Damon groans.

"How long have I been here?" Damon asks.

"Three days." Stefan answers.

"What are you doin'?" Damon asks.

"During the dark ages when a vampires actions threatened to expose or bring harm upon the entire race, they would face judgement. They sought to reeducate them rather than to punish them." Stefan explains.

"You know what will happen if I don't feed on blood." Damon says.

"You'll grow weaker and weaker. And eventually you wont be able to move or speak. In a week your skin will desiccate, and you'll mummify. A living corpse, unable to hurt anyone. Ever." Stefan says.

"So what, you're just going to leave me in the basement, forever?" Damon asks.

"I've injected you with enough Vervain to keep you weak. Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt, and then in 50 years, we can reevaluate." Stefan answers.

"I'm stronger than you think." Damon says.

"You always have been. But you're not stronger than the Vervain. And we both know it. I'm sorry. Didn't have to be this way." Stefan says and then walks away.

(To me)

I woke a little earlier than normal and got up and got dressed in the outfit on the front and got my stuff together for school.

"Ok I told Stefan 5 days ago that we needed to talk and he still hasn't said anything, except for that stupid voice mail to Elena he also hasn't been to school

"Ok I told Stefan 5 days ago that we needed to talk and he still hasn't said anything, except for that stupid voice mail to Elena he also hasn't been to school. So I'm going to show up at his house so he can't avoid me!" I think to myself as I begin to leave.

(Time skip)

Elena had woken up and got out of bed to go to the bathroom. However she opens the door to find Vicki brushing her teeth. "I- I'm sorry, I'm almost done." Vicki says.

"It's- It's ok. Take your time." Elena says as she closes the door and begins to walk down stairs. But then goes to my room and opens the door to see Im not there. She then puts on a confused expression and the proceeds to walk down the stairs again and into the Kitchen to see Aunt Jenna. Jenna. "Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" Elena asks pointing up.

"Uh-huh." Jenna answers.

"And you have no objections?" Elena asks.

"He could be craftier about it; at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and, uh, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jeanna says.