Chapter 11

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Stefan)

"Elena, its Stefan. I know that this picture must've confused you. But I can explain. I need to explain. So please, when you get this, call me." Stefan says into the phone while holding the picture of Katherine and Elenas necklace in his hand.

(To Elena)

The person was coming towards her in the car and when Elena screamed they then vamped sped away. Suddenly Damon is in front of her and she screams. "How you doing in there?" Damon asks.

"Damon." Elena says looking back at him.

"Elena are you ok?!" I call out from behind Damon as I bend down to look at her upside down in the car.

"You look stuck." Damon says and I slap his arm as he gets up.

"Of course she's stuck, she's still upside down." I say.

"Its my seat belt. I can't get it off." Elena says, sounding frightened and she's crying.

"Its alright. We'll get you out of there." I say to reassure her.

"(Y/N) move back." Damon says and I do as he then bends down to Elena. "I want you to put your hands on the roof." Damon instructs and she does it. "Just like that. You ready? One, two, three." Damon says and then unbuckles her seatbelt and grabs her. "Gotcha." Damon says and I make a happy sound.

"Thank god. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Can you stand?" Damon asks.

"Is anything broken?" I ask and I see her shake her head. Damon then begins to set her down and I go to support her, but she then goes to fall and Damon supports her.

"Whoa, youre fading fast, Elena." Damon says and I then grab a hold of her.

"Elena, look at me. Focus, look at me." I say and she then looks at me and I smile. "Okay." I say and Elena then puts on a sad expression and I look at her with confusion.

"I look like her." Elena says.

"What?" I ask, but she suddenly passes out and Damon catches her. "Damon is she okay?!" I ask worried and he nods.

"Upsy-daisy. (Y/N) lets go." Damon says and I nod.

(Time skip)

(To Alaric)

He was typing on his computer and then took a sip of his drink and then got up and began to get ready looking deep in thought. Alaric then walked over to a picture of a woman who was smiling and stared at it intensely.

(To me, Damon and Elena)

We are in Damons car and Elena is asleep in the back while I'm in the passenger side trying to figure out where were going since Damon hasn't told me anything, but to follow him. "I should probably ask him, but I honestly am just enjoying the ride." I think to myself as I stare at him.

"What's up? I know I'm handsome, but no need to stare so intensely." Damon teases and my face becomes red and I scoff.

"Handsome, where?" I ask teasingly and I suddenly hear Elena groan slightly and she then gets up looking around and I smile. "Well someones finally up, did you have a nice nap?" I ask.

"Morning." Damon says and Elena looks scared hearing and seeing Damon.

"(Y/N) where are we?" Elena asks.

"In Georgia." Damon answers.

"I was asking (Y/N)- Georgia? No, no, no, we're not. Seriously, (Y/N), Damon. Where are we?" Elena asks looking around.