Chapter 67 (Season 3 End)

"Damn it, Elena..." I whisper as my Vamp expression was forming.

"Jeremy!" I call out causing him to walk in.

"What- Elena!" Jeremy calls out as I stand up from her and turn to him.

"I don't know what happened, just call for an ambulance. I can't do the blood." I point out causing him to nod and quickly bring out his phone.

"9-1-1 what's you're emergency?" I hear the lady on the phone ask as I begin taking deep breathes trying to get my face under control. "Normally I can handle myself with blood... Why do I feel so hungry?" I wonder as I place my hand against my throat.

"(Y/N), they have an Ambulance coming... Are you okay?" Jeremy asks with a worried expression and I nod.

"Y-yeah, just gonna g-go to my room for now." I answer as I quickly rush over to it and make it to my mini fridge grabbing a blood bag. Quickly, sipping it so nobody walked in while I was and see I'm a Vampire. "It's quench it a little, but I still feel hungry... What's happening?" I wonder as I began to hear people rushing through the front door.

(Time Skip)

"She's going to be fine. She got a little banged up today, hit her head. But it was just a slight concussion. Nothing to worry about." Meredith insists, but I put on a worried expression.

"But she fainted and her nose was bleeding-

"Honestly, you two. She's ok." Meredith states, while interrupting me as I glance over at Elena in the Hospital bed still unconscious.

"Are you sure?" Jeremy asks and Meredith nods.

"She's just... She's been through a lot. Is there anyone either of you want to call?" Meredith questions causing me to let out a sigh.

"I'd rather wait till they dump Klaus's body into a fucking Ocean, but I better inform Damon and Stefan." I respond as I grab my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey, what's up?" Damon questions causing me to stay silent for a moment.

"Put the phone on speaker." I respond causing a confused sound to come from the phone.

"Just so I know Stefan hears me too." I add causing Damon to let out a sigh.

"It's on speaker, what happened?" Damon asks.

"Elena collapsed and she had a nose bleed so Jeremy and I had her taken to the Hospital. Where here with her now." I answer.

"Wait, what?" Damon questions.

"We took her to the Hospital. When you find your sister unconscious, you call 9-1-1." Jeremy responds as he moves my phone towards him.

"Not when you have a parade of Vampires at your disposal. Hell (Y/N) why didn't you just heal her?" Damon asks causing me to swallow.

"I couldn't..." I trail off causing them both to go silent for a moment.

"What do you mean?" Damon questions causing me to let out a sigh.

"The blood... The blood was too much for me." I respond and then I hear Stefan sigh finally breaking the silence.

"Every remaining Original is going to want Elena dead to stop Alaric. She's a sitting duck in there." Stefan declares and I nod.

"You're right. So I'll put up a boundary spell in the room that way only certain people can go in." I point out.

"Why, do that? Just get her out of the Hospital!" Damon bellows causing me to roll my eyes.