Chapter 75

(Contains Lemon)

(To me)

"What are you waiting for, Cool Eyes?" I asks causing Damon to chuckle and brings his lips to mine, while moving his hand from my chin as it finds the zipper of my dress. Slowly, Damon unzips my dress causing me to smirk against his lips as my hands find their way to his pants buckle.

"Well aren't you becoming accustomed to taking my clothes off..." Damon trails off as I unbuckle his pants.

"I could say the same about you." I purr as he takes my dress off and then I helped him with his pants as his already bulging member could be seen from his underwear.

"Did I do that?" I question, obviously knowing the answer as Damon then takes off his underwear causing me to take off my brawl and underwear leaving us both naked. Damon smiled at me smugly and focused his attention on my hips. I followed his gaze as he wrapped both of his hands around mine as I held his cock against my naked belly.

You're grips a bit strong." Damon responds causing a slight smirk forms at my mouth.

"Did I hurt you? I ask as in a whisper, but his declaration sent me into oblivion. I gazed up at him, marveling at the look of pleasure on his face. Moaning and rocking, Damon's hips gently into my hands. I rubbed the head of his cock with my thumb, feeling a sweet stickiness at the tip. Damon moved his hand between my thighs and rubbed my clit, his fingers pumping inside me a few times. My hips met his movements and I groaned, feeling the warmth of his manhood slide between my legs.

"I don't want to control these feelings I have for you." Damon made known, while gathering me up in his arms. A slight smile crossed his lips. He embraced me tightly and then picked me up in his arms. I placed my hand over his heart.

:Then don't." I whispered as the words expelled out of my mouth in the form of a few short breaths.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Damon states causing me to nod.

"And I you, Damon." I declare as I felt him easing himself into me, my body melted. Wanting to increase our pace, I started to ride him with a newborn intensity.

"You're mine." Damon insists with his muscular arms, he brought me up and down a time or two, shifting the rhythm of lovemaking to a slower urgency.

"And you're mine." I purred, letting him assume control.

"Not too fast... Savor this feeling." Damon made known causing me to smile down into his striking, pale blue eyes, watching how they glowed in the low light. His dark eyelashes fluttered now and again, but he refused to take his eyes off of me as we made love. I grew hotter by the minute witnessing the desire in his stare. I studied him. There was an inherent strength in his features, almost a haughtiness I see him giving to others he disliked. For me, in that moment, that strength was etched across his face with a look of devotion and confidence I had never seen before. The turquoise blue in his eyes brought out a growing passion I could see that was all for me. When I felt myself about to climax, my head fell backwards and I gave myself up to him completely. I let him lead the way and delighted in the ecstasy of his deliberately slow pace. Waves of warmth rushed through my body as I neared orgasm.

"Slowly, Firecracker... Slowly." Damon breathed as his hands rhythmically worked my hips up and down on his cock, refusing to stop. He increased the speed of his movements ever so slightly. I was helpless to stop his lovely hastened pace. Damon, gathered me close against his chest but unable to fight the desire anymore. Sinking my fangs into Damon causing a moan to sound out from him, but then I feel him take one of his hands from my hips and find it's way to my wrist. Suddenly, a sharp pain that then turned into thrilling pleasure came from it causing me to bring myself up from Damon's neck.