Chapter 83

(To (Y/N))

I was walking down the street with a numb expression, til I finally stopped and looked back and then forward. Turing to the side, I fell back and looked up at the sky as the cold hard road clung to my back, while I stared up at the dark night sky.

(To Damon)

"We're gonna lose them, Damon." Stefan points out.

"They need time. It's only been a couple of days." Damon addresses.

"Their Humanity is off. They're both basically numb to everything that makes them, who they are." Stefan asserts.

"They're Vampires, well (Y/N)'s a Heretic, but you know what I mean. The off switch is one of the biggest perks. When being undead gets you down, voila. Vampire Prozac." Damon insists with a snap of his finger.

"They burned down their family home with their brother's dead body still inside." Stefan reminds as Damon pours himself a drink.

"Saves us the trouble of having to do it ourselves. I call that a win." Damon asserts.

(To (Y/N) )

I closed my eyes as I heard a car coming and then see the light through my eyelids and could feel the vibration of it heading towards me on the road.

(To Damon)

"Worst-case Scenario I'll get (Y/N) to flip her switch back on and have her invoke the Sire Bond on Elena and tells her to turn it back on." Damon states as he was going to walk away, but then turns back to Stefan.

"No, their Brother just died. You force all that grief onto the them at once, it's gonna overwhelm them, especially Elena. We need to give them both a reason to want to turn it on." Stefan declares as he steps up to Damon.

"Fine, we'll show them both a good time. I know it's controversial, Stefan, but people actually like to have fun." Damon insists after Stefan rolls his eyes.

"You think that's gonna work?" Stefan asks.

"There's only one way to find out." Damon answers.

(To (Y/N) )

"Are you all right?!" I hear a lady exclaims as I hear her footsteps drawing closer.

"Was there an accident? Where are you hurt? Are you in pain?" The woman asks causing me to slowly open my eyes.

"I don't feel anything." I answer completely deadpanned.

"I have a blanket in my car. Try not to move. I'll call for help." The lady insists as I could hear her rushing back over to her car and opens the trunk. Vamp-speeding over behind the woman, I hold up my hand causing the trunk to close and she turns towards me with a frightened expression.

"What are you doing?" The Lady asks, but I only smirked as my Vampiristic Expression shows through.

"Dinner time." I mutter as I sunk my teeth into her neck as her screams rang out.

"That's enough." Damon's voice rang out, but I continued to let the woman's blood slide down my throat.

"I said that's enough, Firecracker." Damon repeated, while grabbing my arm and pulling me off the woman.

"We agreed no killing." Damon reminds as I turned to him wiping the blood from my mouth.

"The first person I've seen in days without Vervain and I'm starving, Cold Eyes." I inform as I stared at him.

"If you and Elena leave a trail of bodies, people are gonna start asking questions." Damon nags and I turn away from him.

"I'm no amateur, so if it's so important go watch Elena, she's the one who can't feed right." I remarked listlessly as I went back to draining the lady, who was unconscious.