Chapter 79

(To Stefan)

Waking up he puts on a confused expression from the unfamiliar scene, but then looks over to see Rebekah was asleep with her arm around him. Slowly he moves her arm off from him and quickly Vamp-speeds over to his clothes that were on the chair and get's dressed as fast as he can. Once done he walks over to the door and opens it only to see Klaus standing there.

"Leaving so soon?" Klaus asks causing Stefan to put on a guilty expression.

(Time Skip)

"This is my place, Nick. I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping Tom." Rebekah insists with an annoyed expression.

"Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a White Oak Stake and Homicide on the brain?" Klaus asks.

"He tried to kill me, last night. I didn't forget." Rebekah answers.

"Yes. Well, unfortunately, he seems to have absconded with my set of Daggers." Klaus made known.

"Oh, poor Nick. However, will you get you way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us." Rebekah remarks.

"Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him off the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage. Now, I know you have the last Dagger, and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over." Klaus instructs.

"Hmm. And leave myself unprotected? You can file that request under "No chance in hell." Be gone by the time I've showered. Lurkers aren't welcome here." Rebekah states as she then walks away causing Klaus to look over at Stefan, who had been quietly standing in the doorway.

"I need that dagger, Stefan. Talk some sense into her." Klaus requests causing Stefan to chuckle.

"Why don't you talk some sense into her? I'm headed home to play prison guard to Damon. He's on lockdown ever since Kol compelled him to kill Jeremy last night." Stefan informs as he walks up to him.

"You see? That's my point exactly. If you let Kol run free, then Jeremy won't live to see his Junior Prom, and we can kiss our map to the Cure good-bye. But if you help me Dagger Kol, Damon will be uncompelled, Jeremy will live, and we'll all be on our merry way to a human Elena." Klaus declares.

(To Elena)

"Where are you?" Elena's voice asks through the phone.

"I told Caroline I'd take her place at Decade Dance Prep, but none of the rest of you showed." Bonnie answers as she was blowing up balloons.

"I know. I'm sorry. I had to, though. We've got Jeremy on house arrest because Kol wants to kill him and Klaus wants to take him on some Vampire-slaying road trip and since neither of them were invited in, it's the only place that I can keep him safe." Elena explains.

"Why does it sound like you're under fire?" Bonnie questions causing Elena to roll her eyes.

"Apparently I'm living in a fraternity house now." Elena responds as she looks over to Matt and Jeremy playing video games.

"I'm training." Jeremy insists.

"me, too." Matt agrees causing me to sigh as I enter the dishes.

"Then why don't you two train yourselves to do some chores especially the dishes over here. They're starting to pile up into a mountain..." I trail off as I grab (Favorite Snack) out of the cabinet.

"Who're you on the phone with?" I ask causing Elena to turn to me.

"Bonnie, she's the only one preparing for the Decade Dance." Elena answers causing my to chuckle awkwardly.