Chapter 14

I wake up with a huge headache and on a bed in what looks like an apartment. I hold my head as I sit up a little bit when I then see a man asleep in a chair. "Oh yeah I was kidnapped I need to get out of here now." I think to myself. I then look closer to see that it was Ben. "Ben?! He was one of the ones that jumped me? Why?! Nevermind that since now that I know he is definitely a vampire now. I need to get out of here before he wakes." I think to myself as I begin to quietly get up and make my way to the door, but my eyes never leave Ben who is still asleep. I finally make it to the door and I look up to see a chain on the door. I begin to quietly undo it and once I am done I grab the lock and the door knob. I quickly unlock the door and open it, but before I can run out the door slams shut to reveal Ben standing next to me. I glare up at him but he smirks as he closes the distance between us and stares into my eyes.

"Don't try to escape, or use any magic, don't even move. Do you understand?" Ben asks and I then begin to play along.

"I understand." I say. "He really doesn't know that he cant compel a witch. Whoever turned him really left out a lot of details." I think to myself. Ben then smirks and then walks away. I quickly turn back to the door and run out. However I am then grabbed and forced back into the apartment by a girl with long black hair.

"Seriously?" Anna asks as I continue to struggle. "This is the chick who was in charge of kidnapping me last night." I think to myself.

"I told her not to move, or use magic. I did the eye thing you taught me." Ben says.

"You can't use compulsion on a witch, didnt I already tell you that." Anna says as she pushes me up against the bathroom door as I continue to struggle.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter." Anna says as she throws me in the bathroom. "Damn it. They obviously know I'm a witch and their are probably the people that stupid vampire was working with... So they most likely want me to do the spell to open up that stupid tomb." I think to myself as I turn on the bathroom light and go to up the curtain, but I then turn and I see Bonnie unconscious in the bathtub.

"Bonnie? Oh my god!" I rush over to her and I make sure she is still breathing. "Thank god she is still breathing, but what the hell could they want with Bonnie as well?" I wonder to myself as I try to wake up Bonnie.

(To Stefan and Elena)

They rush into the Salvatore house to see Damon sitting on the couch with the grimoire. "Anna took (Y/N)." Stefan says, but Damon doesn't even stir.

"Yeah I got that from your 600 voicemails." Damon says not even looking up from the book.

"Damon, we have been searching all night long." Elena says worriedly.

"Every single street in town Ive been searching we can't find her." Stefan says.

"Then you really suck at tracking, leave that to the witch. Oh wait she's the one captured." Damon says sarcastically.

"Please Damon, what do you know. Its (Y/N) for god sakes the one who was sincerely helping you and my sister, please." Elena says tears forming in her eyes.

"You were with Anna, you must know where she's living, just tell me where I can find her." Stefan says and Damon then puts on a face as if hes thinking.

"Nope. You both can go, really." Damon says with a smile.

"Wow, I can't see how (Y/N) is so smitten with you, you're such a dick." Elena says as she then rushes out of the room. Stefan then looks down at the ground while scooting up on the couch.