Chapter 13

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

Elena and Stefan were in bed together while cuddling when Damon suddenly entered the room. "Rise and shine, sleepy heads." Damon says.

"Damon." Elena calls out covering herself.

"What are you doing?" Stefan asks.

"Oh, stop being smutty." Damon answers.

"Get out of here." Stefan says and I then walk in and then put a hand on my hip.

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Listen-"

"Damon Salvatore, I told you to let them sleep!" I call out from the doorway.

"There's very important business to discuss." Damon says.

"I have been up all night and not once have you said anything like that." I say and Damon turns to me with a shut up expression.

"We have lots to do." Damon says.

"It has to be right now?" Elena asks.

"Yeah we're all friends and working towards a common goal. So in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty." Damon says.

"(Y/N)'s a Gilbert and since when am I helping?" Elena asks.

"(Y/N) has the Bonnie task of trying to get her on our side or seeing if she might know where the Grimoire is and Stefans helping. And you've taken up residency in Stefans bed. Ergo..." Damon says and I then get annoyed and walk over to Damon.

"Don't do anything you dont wanna do." Stefan says.

"I'll see if I can get it today." Elena says as she then lays back down.

"Good." Damon says.

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? We're gonna take the word of this vampire? Seemed like a dimwit." Stefan asks.

"In lieu of any other options." Damon answers.

"Okay. What exactly is a grimoire anyway?" Elena asks.

"Its a witchs cookbook." Both me and Damon answer at the same time.

"Every spell a witch is unique. Which every witch documents." Stefan says.

"Yeah. Cookbook." Damon says.

"What about our mystery vampire? Dimwit, obviously, wasn't working alone So whoever is out there knows who we are." Stefan explains.

"And I don't like that disadvantage. So chop-chop." Damon says clapping his hands.

"Damon!" I call out annoyed as he then begins to walk away. "Y'all can lay down for a little bit longer he's just being paranoid since he isn't by himself." I say and they both nod laying back down and I go after Damon.

"You know, I really like this whole manage-a-foursome team thing. Its got a bit of a kink to it. Ha, ha. Don't screw it up." Damon says before he walks out of the room. "I really want to roast him alive." I think to myself as I follow after him.

(To Elena and Stefan)

Who is still laying down, but then Elena turns to Stefan. "He doesn't?" Elena goes to say, but Stefan holds up his finger and points to his ear. "Oh, right. Yeah." Elena says and then Stefan begins to get up.

"Okay." Stefan says but then Elena pulls him back.

"No. Come here." Elena says and they begin making out.