Chapter 74

(Contains slight Lemon)

(To Caroline)

"What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks. Besides, you're a founding Family member. By definition, you have to be here." Caroline insists over the phone.

"Elena and I broke up. By definition, I don't need to be anywhere." Stefan states through the phone.

"Did that sound a depressing to you as it did to me?" Caroline asks.

"I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore." Stefan answers.

"Well, you can't. As your sober sponsor, I'm not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate." Caroline counters.

"She said she has feelings for Damon." Stefan re-counters.

"What? She can't have feelings for Damon!" Caroline whisper screams into the phone, while turning away.

"She knows (Y/N) and Damon are together... I'm revolted. You know, I'm gonna talk to her. I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain." Caroline declares as she walks over to a table and sets her clip board down.

"Yeah, well, I don't know what good that'll do. Elena's right. Being a Vampire really has changed her." Stefan points out.

"All the more reason you need to Cure her." Caroline addresses as she turns around to see Elena walking towards her.

"Look, I got to go. Be careful and remember, there's sublimating and then there's insanity." Caroline made known.

"I'll be fine, bye." Stefan informs as he then hangs up.

(To Stefan)

"In what world do the words "Tell no one" mean "Tell your brother and every teenage sycophant in town"?" Klaus asks as he puts Stefan in a choke hold.

"The secrets safe. No one who know about the Cure would endanger us. Trust me. You know I want find it more than anyone else." Stefan answers, while grabbing onto Klaus's arms.

"Well, then I suggest you find some Vampires for Jeremy to kill before I'm tempted to offer you up as a victim. And try to keep this one to yourself, would you?" Klaus questions as he lets go of Stefan.

(To (Y/N) )

"Pageant Prep isn't till later and I'll have Bonnie and Elena help me with preparing. So, I'll see you then!" Caroline text read causing me to put on a confused expression.

"No matter how many times I read that text it makes no sense. She usually makes everyone help out... So why?" I wonder as I get into my car. "Come to think of it Elena was also acting a little weird before she left... Did something happen between her and Stefan?" I wonder as I pull up to the Salvatore house and park my car.

"Anyways, I'll use this opportunity to ask Damon to be my date." I insist as I get out of my car with a smile. "I'm surprised he agreed to be my escort when I asked him before. I mean him and I weren't even in a relationship then... but, I do think that's when Damon started to change." I think as I walk up to the door, but before I knock I hear Damon's voice ring out.

(To Damon)

"Where have you been?" Damon asks as he sees Stefan walking down the stairs.

"Oh, you know. Out." Stefan answers as he goes to walk passed him

"Where you going?" Damon questions as he turns, while Stefan passes him.

"Out." Stefan responds.

"Ok. I see shady Stefan is back." Damon states causing Stefan to stop and turn to Damon.