Chapter 84

*Author's Note*

*/

(Y/F/C) = Your Favorite Color

(F/H/C) = Favorite Hair Color

/*

(Third POV)

"You were right." A woman's voice rings out.

"Told you." A man's voice responds.

"It was really good." The woman insists as she was walking alongside a man.

"Yeah?" The man asks causing her to nod.

"Glad you liked it." The man responds.

"Yeah. Thanks for inviting me." The woman thanks causing the man to look over at her.

"We'll do it again next weekend?" The man questions causing her to smile as she looks back at him.

"If you're lucky." The woman answers, but then they both turn and stop to see a man laying facedown on the sidewalk in front of them.

"Oh, God. Is he... Do you think he's dead?" The woman inquires.

"I don't know." The man answers as he looks around, but then slowly begins walking over to the facedown man.

"Stay there." The man asserts as he looks over at her, but then turns to see the man was no longer there. Suddenly screaming sounds out from behind him making the man turn to see the woman on the ground.

"Oh, my God!" The man gasps as he rushes over to see blood seeping out of her neck. Suddenly hearing something the man turns and take a few steps, only to then here another sound come behind him making the man turn once more to see someone walking towards him.

"You-You're that Serial Killer, aren't you? The son of Sam." The man stutters as Damon, who had blood stains on his mouth walks up to him.

"Son of Giuseppe, but close enough." Damon remarks as he rushed over to the man and began tearing into his neck. The man's body goes limp and falls to the ground causing Damon to turn and begin walking away.

(To (Y/N) )

( (Y/N)'S POV)

"So what's the real reason you dragged me all the way here? Nostalgia?" I ask as Damon and I were walking in a massive group of people.

"No, I dragged you to New York because in a matter of three days, you and Elena managed to piss off everyone in Mystic Falls. Little more difficult to do in a city of millions. Plus, two Vampires with their Humanities off shouldn't be in the same town." Damon answers causing me to smirk.

"More like Elena pissed off everyone, I was just hungry-"

"No you were both reckless." Damon interjected.

"Humanity-less. I believe there's a difference." I correct.

"Look, all that matters is that when I live here I fed like crazy and had a blast and went undetected for years." Damon asserts.

"So we are here just to have fun..." I trail off as I grab a poster off a wall.

"I thought I was promised Kathy's head." I remind causing Damon to turn to me.

"Katherine is partying wherever she goes, so we hit up all the clubs and bars we'll eventually find her." Damon insists with a certain face that makes me narrow my eyes at him.

"Plus, you wanted to feed, so I brought you to a city-sized all-you-can-eat buffet. That's the beauty of New York. There's so much life that a little death goes unnoticed." Damon remarks as I stare at him. "No Humanity doesn't mean I'm stupid, Damon." I think as I put on a grin.