Chapter 10

(To Jenna)

"Why are you here, Logan?" Jenna asks.

"I missed you. I was out of town. I--"

"Yeah. I got that Email." Jenna says.

"You got an Email?" Logan asks.

"You didn't send an Email?" Jenna asks.

"I can explain. Just invite me in, and I'll tell you everything." Logan says and I then jump in front of Jenna holding out my arms glaring at Logan.

"You will explain nothing. We're not gonna invite you in. Now forget it." I say and he smiles while then looking over at Jenna.

"Come on, Jenna. It's me." Logan says and I look over at Jenna with a scared expression and she looks over to and then back at Logan with a serious expression.

"The answers no." Jenna says.

"I know you. You're always one step from a maybe, a tiny nudge to yes." Logan says and I turn back to Logan and glare at him.

"You just pointed out that I have no self-control in front of my niece no less. Clever strategy." Jenna says and I then grab the door and move Jenna out of the way.

"A no is a no. Now get off our porch jackass!" I say as I then slam the door in his face. "Logan is a vampire! I have to get a hold of Stefan!" I think to myself as I quickly rush up stairs and grab my phone. I then looked through my phone and finally get to Stefan's contact and hit the call button. I then begin to pace as it rings. "Come on. Pick up Stefan!" I say out loud and the phone continues to ring. The phone then goes to voicemail and I throw the phone down filled with worry. "Damn it you pick the worst times to pick up and I can't go over there its far too late. Also I can't go out there just in case hes still out there ready to ambush me. I'll just have to talk to Stefan tomorrow." I think to myself as I then begin to go through the spell book and memorize new spells.

(Time skip)

(To Jeremy)

He was in his room reading one of the old Gilbert journals. Jeremy then closes the book after seeing a drawing in the journal and then goes to his closet and grabs a box. He grabs a sketch book and opens it to see some old kinda kiddish drawings. Jeremy then flips to an empty page and then begins recreating the drawing hes looking at.

(To me)

I was in the kitchen drinking some coffee seeing how I didn't get barely any sleep last night and then Elena comes down with a smile on her face. Jeremy's got his sketch pad out. Elena says.

"You're kidding." Both Jenna and I say in unison.

"Nope, but don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, hell put it away."

"Psychology major. Check that." Jenna says and Elena then looks at her phone and then puts on a sullen face and I walk over to her.

"You and Stefan?" I ask.

"Update?" Jenna asks.

"He knows how I feel and where I stand, and I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away." Elena says and my eyes widen.

"Where's he moving?" Jenna and I ask in unison.

"I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary." Elena answers as we all walk out the door. "Well no wonder he didn't answer me. Oh well I guess I'll just have to deal with Logan on my own." I think to myself.

"Yours leaves. Mine returns." Jenna says.

"Logan?" Elena asks.

"He's back." Jenna answers and I scoff filled with annoyance. "I didn't let him past the front door." Jenna says.