Chapter 26

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

I open my eyes to see a bit of light come from my window and I lazily turned over to avoid it. "Stupid sun..." I mutter as I close my eyes, but I then hear a chuckle and my slowly open my eyes only to be blinded once again.

"Good morning, firecracker." Damon purrs with a bright smile.

"Too bright." I groan as I pull the covers over my head. However few minutes later I quickly open my eyes and throw the blanket off looking over at Damon. "Didn't you say you would leave once I fell asleep?" I question and Damon shrugs his shoulders.

"I was going to, but someone thought she had to grab onto me like a leach, so I just ended up crashing here." Damon teases and I sigh in defeat as I begin to get up and grab clothes out of my closet and turn to Damon.

"Are you planning on watching?" I ask after me and him have stared at each other what felt like 5 minutes straight.

"Why not, we are dating." Damon answers with his signature smirk and I glare at him.

"It's too early for this..." I trail off as I then go into my closet and clothes the door and change into the clothes above.

"Hey (Y/N) we need to head to the boarding house apparently Stefan and your sister are already there and they invited Ric. So we need to get there before him." Damon states and I open the door once I'm finished getting dressed with a confused expression.

"Why Rick?" I ask and Damon shrugs as he stands up from the bed.

"Beats me, but we better head that way." Damon answers and I sigh once again. "It's way too early for this shit." I think as I grab my phone and Caroline's ring and put them in my pocket.

(Time skip)

(Salvatore Boarding House)

I was sitting by Damon on a couch across from the one Elena and Stefan were sitting on sipping my coffee. Suddenly there's a knock at the door so Damon gets up and heads over to the door. opening up the door he sees Rick standing there. "Thanks for coming, Ric." Stefan says looking over at Ric, who is now walking in.

"Can I get you something to drink? Coffee? Bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" Damon asks as he shuts the door and follows Ric back over to us.

"Elena mentioned you needed my help." Rick answers as he sits by me on the couch.

"Yeah. We were hoping you could shed some light on the Lockwood family." Stefan announces and I look over at them with a confused expression. "Lockwoods?! Is it because of Tyler's Father ending up with the vampires?" I wonder as I then decide to just listen to what they have to say before asking questions.

"Now why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?" Ric questions.

"Well, you wouldn't. But your dead- not dead vampire wife might." Damon responds and I then roll my eyes.

"Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." Elena adds.

"You said that she had spent years researching this town." Stefan continues.

"Isobel's research here, Mystic Falls, was rooted in Folklore and Legend. At the time, I thought most of which was Fiction." Rick informs. "So do they think that Tyler's family is supernatural?" I wonder as I continue to listen while sipping my coffee.

"Like that amazing vampire story." Damon taunts.

"Aside from Vampires, what else?" Elena asks and my eyes widened. "Wouldn't I have been able to sense if there was something unnatural about Tyler?" I wondered as I look over at Rick.