Chapter 23 (Season 1 end)

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

My 3rd alarm begin to sound and I groaned loudly dreading that it was time for me to get up. I reached over and hit the dismiss button on my phone and began to get ready (Into the outfit, makeup, and hair above). I began to have trouble with the corset on my dress so I walked out of my room and into Elena's to see Jenna helping her and I whined a bit and they turned to me. "Jenna can you help me with this stupid corset?" I pleaded and Jenna giggled.

"Alright... I guess we found one thing (Y/N) can't do." Jenna teased and I groaned.

"Ow. This dress hurts." Elena whined as she was putting on her neckless and I scoffed.

"At least you don't look like an evil mistress from them old movies." I reply and Elena giggled looking over at me.

"Get ready to suck it in." Jenna warned and I put on a confused expression till she begin to tighten the corset and I thought my rips were gonna break.

"Does it really need to be that tight?" I ask as Jenna begin to tie it and she laughs.

"Yep, it's supposed to make you look skinner and keep your babies in check." Jenna says as she points to her cleavage and I roll my eyes. "So glad we don't wear this stuff nowadays." I think to myself letting out a sigh.

(To Carol)

She was walking through the parade. "No, no, no, no. This lineup is all wrong. The marching band should be in front of the Historical Society." Carol says to one of the girls and then begins walking. "Matt, time to get on your float." Carol instructs as she walks by and then over to a group of boys. "Boys, I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder's float." Carol reminds them and then begins walking again as she passes Stefan, who is looking around.

"Look at you, all retro." Damon says as he walks up to Stefan.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asks.

"Why wouldn't I be here? Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention. Isobel's gone. Heh. And it's Founder's Day. I'm here to be in the parade with my lovely girlfriend." Damon explains and Stefan's eyes widen.

"Girlfriend?" Stefan questions.

(Y/N), obviously... So you don't have to worry if I'll steal Elena from you anymore." Damon says with a smirk and Stefan looks over at him with a concerned expression. "That was a joke. You have no sense of humor, Stefan." Damon teases.

"Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor." Stefan replies.

"Damon humor? Hey, look. I'm just saying me and (Y/N) are totally into each other and you don't have to worry since Katherine's out of the picture. I'm not gonna go after Elena and I mean that." Damon explains and Stefan nods as they both turn to see Elena and I walking up in out olden day looks.

(To me and Elena)

"Do you see him anywhere?" Elena asks and I turn to her with a confused expression.

"Who are you talking about?" I question ad she sighs.

"Obviously, Stefan." Elena answers and I then look around and I spot Damon and Stefan and I smile. Quickly I grab Elena and whisper in her ear. "On my mark we both curtsy like they did in the olden days and woo them." I giggle and Elena nods and I nod back giving her the signal. Elena and I turn to them and then curtsy at the same time with a smile and they gave us a look of entrancement. I mean we are dressed up in the area they were born in, maybe they find it more attractive." I think as Elena and I then rise back up from the curtsy.