Chapter 6

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

I hear the front door slam and someone run up the stairs. I finally see Elena run into the bathroom and she then opens Jeremys door to see him listening to music. "Is she ok? Did it hit her that hard?" I think to myself as Elena then shuts his door and walks into her room to see me and sighs as she takes off her shoes.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she looks at me shaken. "So you know-"

"Elena." Stefan says and I look over to see Stefan and Elena go to run out the door but Stefan shuts the door.

"I would never hurt you. You're safe with me." Stefan says and I get up from the bed.

"Elena, he's telling the truth, he's not the bad guy." I say and she turns to me and to Stefan.

"All those animal attacks, those people who died." Elena says with tears in her eyes and my eyes widen.

"No. That was Damon." Both Stefan and I say in unison.

"Damon?" Elena asks looking at both of us.

Yes. I say reluctantly.

"I don't drink human blood. That's not how I choose to survive, but Damon does. I will explain everything to you like I did with (Y/N), but I beg you, Elena, do not tell anybody." Stefan says.

"How can you ask me that?" Elena asks.

"Because you knowing this is dangerous for so many reasons. You can hate me, but I need you to trust me." Stefan says.

"Just go. Just go, please. Go. If you mean me no harm, then you'll go." Elena says and I then just sit back on the bed annoyed.

"I never wanted this." Stefan says and Elena opens the door and before she turns back around Stefan was gone and I sigh. Elena then closes the door and rushes over to her window and shuts it and locks it then turns to me.

"So is it a bad time to say I'm a witch?" I ask and Elena glares at me. "Sorry." I say and she then walks over to me and sits on her bed.

"How long have you known about Stefan?" Elena asks.

"Since the founders party when I saw the bite marks on Caroline. Then I remembered all the other victims in the animal attacks had the same ones and her and she was with Damon so I pieced two and two together." I answer.

"Why did you not tell me (Y/N)!?" Elena exclaims.

"Because it was not my place to tell. It was his and he knew about me being a witch so I didn't want him spreading all that around if me telling you pissed him off. However it was Damon that was the attacker I saw him in almost all the visions or in your case would call them episodes." I say and she lays on her bed and I laid beside her grabbing her hand. "Damn I find out about vampires and threaten them, you find out about them and cry, we really are different." I say and Elena smiles.

(To Damon)

He was still at the Cemetery feasting on Vicki and her friends. Finally he pulls his fangs out of one of their necks and then wipes the blood off his face and then gets up. "Hmm." Damon sounds and then drags one of them into the fire and then picks up some alcohol that was flammable and then begins to check the bodies before pouring the alcohol on them. Suddenly he finds a phone on one of them and dials a number while drinking some of the alcohol.

"Hello." Stefan answers.

"I want my ring." Damon says.

"Where are you?" Stefan asks while walking.