Chapter 82

"I'm sorry, Jer..." I trail off as I was sitting on Jeremy's bed looking over at the window with my tear-stained eyes that feel like sand paper every time I blink. "I should've saved you." I think, while gripping the blanket underneath me with a pained expression.

(The Day Before)

"Please, no." I pleaded quietly as tears began to form my, while hugging Jeremy.

"(Y/N)?!" A voice I knew all too well sounds out causing me to look up to see Elena making me set Jeremy slightly back down on my lap.

"Jeremy!" Elena Shouts as she rushes over and grabs his hand to see the ring on his, while beginning to weep.

"It's fine. It's fine, he's gonna be okay." Elena insists as she pulls Jeremy into her embrace. "The ring... No, Jeremy was Supernatural. The Ring won't bring him back this time." I think, while wrapping my arms around Elena.

It's gonna be okay, Jeremy." Elena reassures as I glance over to Stefan with a sullen expression causing his eyes to widen and he turns away.

(To Damon)

"How did this happen?" Damon asks.

"It was Katherine. She must have been following us this whole time." Stefan answers

"What about the Cure or Silas?" Damon questions.

"If there was anything in there at all, it's all gone." Stefan responds.

"Where the hell is Bonnie?" Damon inquires.

"I have no idea, she went looking for Jeremy last night. She never came back." Stefan explains, but then sighs as he glances over in the direction he just came.

"Damon, Elena is in there waiting for the Gilbert ring to bring Jeremy back to life and (Y/N)'s with her." Stefan informs as he looks back over at Damon.

"Ok, fine. We'll wait with them." Damon states as he goes to walk passed Stefan, but he grabs him.

"Damon, listen to me. Jeremy was one of the Five, a Hunter." Stefan declares causing Damon to look down with a serious expression.

"He's Supernatural. The Ring won't work anymore. They won't survive this... I'll fine Bonnie. You get them off this Island." Damon instructs causing them both to stare at each other for a moment.

(To Caroline)

"Hey, you're home." Caroline greets as she looks up from scrubbing the floor to see Elena and (Y/N) walk through the door.

"I was trying to clean the burn mark where Kol..." Caroline trails off, while getting off the floor to see Stefan walk through the door with Jeremy in his arms.

"I couldn't get the spot out." Caroline finishes as she stared at Jeremy with a look of disbelief.

"Come on. let's get him up stairs." Elena insists as I shut the door, they made their way up the stairs causing me to look over at Caroline. Quickly, rushing over Caroline throws her arms around me causing my arms to wrap around her as well.

(To Elena)

Stefan layd Jeremy on his bed causing Elena to sit down beside him and grab onto his hands.

"Can I get you anything?" Stefan asks starring down at Elena.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just gonna sit here and wait with him until he wakes up. Let me know if you hear anything about Bonnie, ok?" Elena requests as she looks over at Stefan and he nods.

"Yeah, sure." Stefan responds causing Elena to grab a blanket and cover Jeremy up with it causing Stefan to walk out of the bedroom.

(To Damon)