Chapter 34

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Tyler)

He was putting chains into a bag while listening to Mason's video of him turning. After hearing Mason cry out in pain he suddenly grabs the home phone and begins dialing a number. Putting the phone to his ear he begins to pace back in forth as it begins to ring. "Come on, come on.

"It's Mason. Leave a message." Mason's voice sounds through the phone and ends with a beep.

"Mason, it's Tyler again. Look, your cell's voicemail's full. I need to talk to you. It's a full moon tomorrow, and I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here. So please call me back. Please." Tyler pleads into the phone and then hangs up.

(To me)

I was sitting on Elena's bed next to Bonnie staring over at Elena, who obviously hates me right now. "Now that you both have this back, what are yall gonna do with it?" Elena asks turning around to look at us.

"Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If we can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, it becomes useless." Bonnie answers.

"Meaning no ritual or sacrificing-"

"However according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena says interrupting me.

"Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie states.

"Who cares? I mean if he shows up we can just kick his ass." I states as I nudge Bonnie with my elbow and she rolls her eyes and Elena glares at me for a second, but then turns to Bonnie. "God they are no fun at all." I think as I look over at the window.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've gotta get him out." Elena states.

"Stefan wants us to focus on this and not him." I declare.

"Well, don't listen to him. He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Elena argues.

"(Y/N) and I are taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie states as she takes the stone from Elena.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asks walking into the room.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie states and I scoff.

"Poor Elena wants me or Bonnie to get her boytoy out of the tomb. Oh but don't worry we don't blame you, Jer." I reassure and both Elena and Bonnie look over at me with an annoyed expression.

"I need a coffee." Bonnie sighs as she walks out of the room and then both Elena and Jeremy stare at each other intensely.

"What?" Elena asks.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy asks.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena answers.

"Oh, so bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" Jeremy questions.

"Apparently, which I think I've said this before so tell me if I'm wrong. There will be blood shed no matter what route we choose." I respond and they both look over at me and I roll my eyes. Jeremy then turns and walks out the door and I follow suit walking over to my room with a smirk. I turn to see Elena rush out of the room and I look over to see Jeremy and rolled my eyes.

"She really did it..." Jeremy trails off.

"Kinda figured she would." I state as I walk into the room grabbing Bonnie's purse and then walking out of the room and down the stairs with Jeremy.

The Vampire Diaries-   Another reality (Damon x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें