Chapter 43

(Damon's P.O.V.)

I hear (Y/N) following me as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. "Why did she follow me up here, it's not a good idea... I'm so pissed right now!" I think as I enter my room.

"Damon." (Y/n) calls out and I quickly turn to her with an angry expression.

"Leave me alone!" I demand as I glare at her. "She needs to leave!" I think as I grit my teeth.

"Why are you so angry...?!" (Y/N) exclaims and there was a brief silence for a moment. "What were you fighting with Stefan about?" (Y/N) asks causing me to become even angrier. "Now she brings up Stefan!" I think as anger begin to consume me.

"I had enough of him thinking he could boss me around... I'm also angry because you keep going off on your own trying to get yourself killed!" I declare and before I realized it I was in front of her.

"I'm alive, aren't I?" (Y/N) question as she stares back at me showing no fear so I put my mouth close to her ear.

"Aren't you supposed to kill the Originals?" I whisper which causes her to slightly nod.

"It's a duty I was entrusted with so it is inevitable... I have to trust him right now, he's our only chance at kill Klaus, while keeping Elena and Bonnie alive." (Y/N) answers. "Your duty my ass!" I think as I embrace her.

"You drive me nuts..." I trail off as I vamp speed over to the wall with my hand on her neck. "I won't let anyone take you from me... Even if you hate me for this." I think as I sink my teeth into her neck.

"Damon, let go!" (Y/N) demands, but for some reason I couldn't get myself to stop. "Her bloods like nothing I've ever tasted... Last time wasn't like this. But how could it have changed?!" I think, but then (Y/N)'s voice brings me back to reality and I let go as she losses consciousness.

"I'm sorry, but I won't lose you no matter what the cost..." I trail off as I take her over to my bed and lay her down. I put my thumb to her rosy cheek and caress it for a moment. "I won't lose the woman I love a second time." I think as I bite into my wrist and lean over to (Y/N) and place my lips onto hers allowing the blood to slip into her mouth through mine.

(To (Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

I was standing in a vast darkness and unable to see anything. "Hello, is anyone there?!" I call out, but it was complete silence until my voice echoed back to me. "Where the hell am I?" I wonder as I then felt a terrible presence that I've felt before.

"Hello, Mother... I could sworn I killed you." The voice I knew all too well from Ester's memories. I quickly turn to where the voice came from, but there was no one there.

"Klaus?" I question and the was a slight chuckle.

"You are very clever... Too bad I must kill you all over again." Klaus states as I quickly turn to the voice I feel a sharp pain in my neck as if being bitten.

"Ah!" I scream out in pain as it begin to get worse. The person biting comes up from my neck as I then see Damon with a blood stained grin and I feel frozen as if from shock. I quickly sit up from the bed I knew all too well. "Oh yeah... Damon bit me." I think as I reach over to my neck, but there was no mark. "Wait wasn't I bitten?!" I think as I quickly rush over to Damon's bathroom only to see there was no mark and I put on a confused expression. "Don't tell me..." I trail off.

(Time Skip)

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both Werewolf and Vampire, will sacrifice one of each." I hear Elijah explaining as I sneak over to the door trying to stay undetected.