"So this is how this is gonna go," Emmy smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Daveed grinned back at her.

"Y'all are cute," Sarah laughed.

Emmy settled back into position so they could get some more shots. She managed to get through them even with Daveed's antics, although she definitely wasn't short of outtakes. After shuffling through the pictures, her and Sarah came to an agreement that with some editing she would probably have all the photos she needed.

Emmy stood up from the chair, relieved to finally be finished before Sarah spoked up.

"Daveed why don't you get in here?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh no, I just took headshots a few months ago, remember?" he said, a skeptical look adoring his face.

"No, I mean, get in here with Emmy," she chuckled.

"Ohh," he nodded, then turned to Emmy to see her thoughts.

Emmy nodded and Daveed moved to join her on the other side of the camera. Standing in front of the camera, they both burst into a fit of laughter at neither of them knowing what to do.

"Let me help," Sarah said, joining them in their laughs and walking over. She motioned Daveed to wrap his hands around Emmy's back and told both of them to lean their foreheads on each other.

"You brushed your teeth this morning?" Emmy teased.

Daveed started giggling just as the camera shutters fired. He brushed it off quick for the pictures sake, but his smiled was still very much there.

"Cute, even got some giggles," Sarah said smiling. She came back in front of the camera to position them once more.

"Sorry, we can't stay serious," Emmy laughed, looking up to smile at Daveed.

For the next pose, Daveed put his finger under Emmy's chin and lifted it up. Their faces held soft smiles and Sarah took a few shots of this position.

"Ok now stay there but kiss her," Sarah instructed, remaining behind the camera.

Daveed kept his finger under her chin but lifted it a little higher to press his lips to hers. He let them linger and moved his other hand to press it on her lower back. Emmy leaned into the kiss as well, both of them nearly forgetting where they were.

"Got it," Sarah spoke once. Daveed and Emmy were too distracted to hear her and remained in the delicate embrace. "Y'all can stop now," Sarah spoke once again, this time a bit louder.

"Sorry, oh my gosh, sorry," Emmy said, pulling away, although unable to contain the way her chest was rising and falling.

Daveed simply smiled before Sarah came back around the camera to set them in a new pose. She kept them standing but put them side by side and had Emmy hold his arms with both hands. Daveed looked to the side while Emmy smiled at the camera and leaned into him.

For the last pose of the impromptu couples shoot, Daveed stood behind Emmy and leaned his head on her shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist and Emmy put her hands on top of his.

"Smile," Sarah instructed, before the shutter clicked.

"Now turn just your heads to look at each other," Click

"Ok, Daveed, kiss her shoulder" Click.

"Now kiss her cheek, just a peck" Sarah said, adding a giggle to this one. Click.

Daveed and Emmy broke apart and walked around the camera to review the resulting photos. They had taken over a hundred photos, each one encapsulating the love and joy they shared for each other.

They had scrolled through about half of the photos before getting to a point that was just picture after picture of their accidental make out session.

"Gross," Daveed laughed.

"Says the one who's hand moves down every picture," Emmy laughed again, pointing to the pictures showing Daveed's hand on her back.

"Y'all will have to show these to your kids one day," Sarah joked.

"Absolutely not," Daveed and Emmy said in unison, bursting out into laughter once again.