"Tomorrow. He'll come tomorrow. Besides you have a guest. Seonghwa needs to rest," the King convinced him. Yeosang relented with a small 'ok,' and everybody exited the room.

"I want everybody in my quarters. Except you!" He glowered at Hongjoong.
"Don't even show your face in front of me. You and that deathly scent," the King seethed. He stomped away and Jongho exhaled loudly. The King's scent when he was angry felt very suffocating. Wooyoung looked between his father who was already far away and Hongjoong who just stood there like he had been stabbed. He wanted to comfort the older but Yunho tugged on his shirt.

"Your duty is to the King," he whispered. Wooyoung hated that word, 'duty.'
Hongjoong glanced at everybody and ran away. He didn't want to have to see them turn their backs on him as well. He didn't know where he was going but it didn't matter. He ran until his legs gave out and he found it hard to breath.

Hongjoong didn't know where he was but it didn't matter. He fell to his knees, tears spilling from the impact. The sudden warmth on his cheeks surprised him. He couldn't believe he was crying. Even after all these years.

It hurt. A lot. He was sad. But for some reason, he felt the sudden need to laugh. He laughed through his pain and the tears. His hair began to turn white and his eyes flashed red. He stopped laughing and ran to a nearby stream to see his reflection. When he saw that he was in his Snow form, he began to scream and punch the water.

It's your fault! It's all your fault. Go away! Leave me alone. Why won't you just go away!

He saw his reflection again and only became angrier when he swore that it smiled at him. He began to cry and punch the ground. His knuckles started to bleed but he didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore.

It's been a few years since he's heard that. The reason why Hongjoong was feared by many was not only because of his Snow White hair and red eyes, but also because of his scent. Whenever he became angry, his scent would spike and intoxicate those around him that weren't strong enough to handle it.
That's also how he became known as the Snow Reaper. He didn't only cause death but also smelled like it.

Yeosang laid in his bed. He felt happy for some reason. Everybody had returned and none of them were hurt. Seonghwa had decided to come to the castle and was even comfortable enough to sleep with him. Everything felt right..until it didn't.
He gazed at the beta's hair curiously and began to think.

What happened? Even Jongho's hair was different. They were also acting a little weird.

He subconsciously moved his hand to his neck to grab onto his necklace and gasped when it wasn't there. He sat up and touched all around his neck and began to panic when he realized he wasn't wearing it.
Yeosang stood up and checked the bed but he couldn't find it. He looked around his room and noticed his quiver was gone too as his bow sat alone.
Before he started to feel afraid, a knock came on the door. Mari entered when there was no reply and beamed when she saw the prince.

"Yeosang! How are you doing?" She asked cheerfully. The omega smiled at her, his previous anxiousness depleting.
She pat a spot on the bed and sat on the chair.
"Let's see how that body of yours is holding up," she said.

Mari took her time, performing all different types of tests and activities. She checked the Prince's heart rate and matched it to before, very pleased with the results.