Then my arrival was recorded until we walked back into the hospital. The news made headlines and went viral.

"We apologize for the bad news circulating. I just found out -"

"I also wonder why you didn't immediately take a stand and give a statement about it. Pim, who just came from Thailand, found out about the news," Lisa said with a little sarcasm but didn't seem annoyed.

"Sorry, Lisa, the news just appeared this morning. We just saw, and immediately planning to overcome it. We just finished the plan when it turned out that you were ahead of us," Mr Ahn replied casually, but I could feel he was a little awkward or feeling guilty but at the same time impressed.

"Of course I can't stay silent if someone is defaming Jennie. And you guys took too long to compile the plan. But I'm relieved to be able to say it myself and get to them," Lisa said.

Mr Ahn frowned slightly and then said, "Actually, Lisa, I understand how you feel. I know you definitely won't just sit there. But now people who do not know about the news that spread will become curious and find out about it, and more and more people will be looking for news about it. Actually, I was planning to have them do it discreetly and not so blatantly like this. Not to mention that I was anxious to hear what you might say, I'm afraid people will use it to attack you."

"I don't care they attack me, as long as they don't attack Jennie and her family. I'm aware of what I'm doing and the possible impact, that's why I've asked David to immediately block all the news while waiting for them to provide clarification to clear Jennie's good name. As I said, Mr Ahn, I won't just sit here. And if you listen to what I say to them, I stated this as my personal problem that I will handle personally and do not associate it with the Manoban Group," Lisa said flatly.

"Of course, Lisa I understand, and I'm glad you didn't mention the Manoban Group's name, but because you are a Manoban, you can't help but be related. I'm quite glad you've thought that far and I know how David works, so I'm sure my worries won't happen. And back regarding Manoban Group, of course, I have prepared an official statement on how we will behave in this matter," said Mr Ahn with a deep sigh.

"Sigh... Sorry I made you go the extra mile, Mr Ahn. But I don't regret what I did, and I will not hesitate to take the same action if something like this happens again," Lisa replied, also took a deep breath.

"No need for Lisa, and once again, I totally understand. I was actually quite surprised but happy with what you did. This shows that you really care and definitely don't allow anyone to belittle or make fun of you. One thing the public might catch from this is that they are happy with it. But what I'm afraid is they will make a boomerang to attack you," said Mr Ahn again.

"Never mind, Mr Ahn, I told you I don't care what they think of me. It doesn't matter anyway. The most important thing is to solve this problem now. Other problems can be considered later. I just want the good name of Jennie and her family not to be tarnished like this at the moment!" said Lisa, who was a little furious.

"Lisa..." I called out to him softly, hoping he would turn his attention to me. I have a dilemma on how I will respond to their conversation. I know I shouldn't interfere, but it concerns me anyway, and I don't want Lisa to get mad.