"I... I know we are young, and we don't have to get married soon, but I want you to know I really want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said with a tense little smile now because I had been silent and didn't answer him.

I blinked my eyes, and my tears continued to flow. Happy tears.

I lowered my hand from my mouth and nodded at him excitedly and enthusiastically as my throat was clogged. Seeing my head nod, Lisa smiled with relief, and I just realized that his eyes were teary.

"Yes!" I exclaimed in a high pitch.

Lisa immediately stood up and hugged me that I immediately hugged him back.

"Thank you, baby," he said in a trembling voice, "I Love you. Your happiness is my priority," he continued.

Oh My God! My heart melts, and my tears flowed more profusely. Thank you, God. You brought me to Lisa.

"I Love you too, baby," I replied and kissed him.

The sky returned to bright with fireworks that were bigger than before, and the lights came back on.

Lisa pulled himself out of our arms and took my left hand. He picked it up and slid the ring he had taken out of the box. I watched the ring enter my finger. With the light back on, I could see clearly and instantly shocked. Lisa gave me Pink Legacy to propose me! This 19-carat pink diamond is very big and beautiful.

"Oh, Lisa..." I whispered when I realized the ring he gave.

"I'm not spoiling you," he said as if he knew what my thoughts were. "I just want to give the best for my future partner, my future wife, and my children's mother-to-be. Besides, this ring is worthless compared to you," he continued.

Heard him say wife then kids. I felt a pleasant tingle in my stomach. I will build a family together with an extraordinary person in front of me. Imagining cute little Lisa makes me forget the ring, which has such a fantastic price, $ 50,000,000!

"Baby," I pulled him back and kissed him gently. I'm pouring my heart into this kiss.

"CONGRATULATION!"

I was shocked and looked behind me in surprise. Jisoo, Rosie, Irene, and Seulgi are here even mom, daddy Marco, and uncles and aunties Park, Kim, Bae, and Kang are all here.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, and they laughed at us. I can feel Lisa's body shaking in my hand. He laughed too. Of course, he planned all this.

Mom rushed toward us. I realized her eyes were wet. I immediately released myself from Lisa and hugged her.

"My Princess," she hugged me and her body trembled. She was crying, but I could tell it was her happy cry. "I'm so happy for you," she said in a trembling voice too.