Arriving in Korea, we all stopped for breakfast before returning to our respective homes. Lisa and daddy Marco drove us home even though we could call Mr Song to pick us up. But as usual, Lisa insisted because somehow he was buying time and taking advantage of every moment to be with me.

After stopping for a while, he and daddy Marco finally goes home. 3 days ago was felt like a dream. And now I have to go back to reality, study for tomorrow's exam. We will carry out a follow-up exam for the last 3 days after the exam week ends.

.

.

2 weeks. Finally, we have finished the last test. During these 2 weeks, although Lisa and I have less time to date, we replace it with studying together at my house as long as we have time so we can still meet every day. Lisa sometimes seems a little busy on his laptop, he says there are some reports that he should check personally to be sure. Sometimes he also stopped briefly at the Manoban Group headquarters for 1-2 hours. But he always made sure he spent most of his time with me. Every now and then, our friends join us and we study together. We've put in the hard work, and we're just waiting for the results which I'm sure we'll all get good marks.

Because actually, the exam should have ended 2 days ago, not many students have come to campus, only a few who have extra activities. So when we walked to our car, we didn't run into anyone. Most of the students had their end-of-semester holidays.

This holiday, we are planning to go to Dubai. Like our vacation to Thailand during last semester's vacation, we will go together with Jisoo, Rose, Irene, and Seulgi.

We will go there on the second week of February the 10th because at the beginning of the month, there are several invitations to the Gala Dinner that we must attend. To be precise, I accompanied Lisa. One of the Gala Dinner that we attended made me a little worried, namely an invitation from Kim Inc., which also an event to announce Kim Jaejoong appointed as the head of a branch because he graduated from college this year. Daddy Marco, who should be the one to attend, couldn't come because he had to fulfill an invitation from the King of Thailand, which on the same day, so Lisa represented. Mom and our friends' families were also invited. Because all the attention is on Jaejoong, he didn't do anything that would disappoint his dad, even though he occasionally gave Lisa a hateful gaze. And the atmosphere is a little tense when he and Lisa shake hands as politely as possible because his dad is beside him.

.

.

"Bye, mom," I said while kissing mom's cheek. Today we are leaving for Dubai. Lisa picked me up early in the morning.

"Take care, sweetheart. Safe flight," Mom returned a kiss on my cheek before hugging and kissing Lisa's cheek. "Be careful on the way and have fun."

"We will, mom. Take care," Lisa replied while returned my mother's hug and kiss.

Like our departure to Thailand, we entered Incheon Airport through the VVIP door, which was immediately greeted and escorted to Lisa's plane. But this time, like our trip to the Maldives, we used a Boeing 747-8 VVIP M with George as the pilot. He, along with co-pilot Kyle, and flight attendants Diana, Sunny, and 3 other flight attendants that I have never seen before, greet us.