"Rosie, there is good news for you," Lisa said when they finished swimming and approached us.

"What?" Rosie asked, drying herself with a towel.

"Today's special dinner is Fourchu Lobster. Just came straight from Cape Breton from dad especially for you and caviar," Lisa said and smiling at Rosie.

The change in Rosie's expression when digesting Lisa's words was extraordinary. Her eyes sparkled like a child who had just got her dream toy.

"Ahh... I've been wanting to eat that lobster for a long time. Oh, I have to call uncle to thank him," she said and immediately looking for her cellphone and calling uncle Marco.

We all laughed at her reaction.

"Sorry to interrupt,"

We all turned towards the voice. We didn't realize Chakan was coming because of Rosie.

"Is there anything wrong?" Lisa asked confusedly because Chakan never interrupt us unless it was time for lunch or dinner.

"Sorry, sir, there is someone at the gate asking to enter this area. She mentioned her name as Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul. The guards recognized Princess's name, so they didn't dare to force her out and ask for confirmation from you," Chakan said.

Oh, God! This girl!

Lisa frowned while listening to Chakan then took a deep breath before looking at me. I nod at him, and he leaves with Chakan.

About 15 minutes later, Lisa came back expressionless.

"Sorry. I can not possibly ask her out," he said briefly as he sat back in his chair.

"It's okay, Lisa, we understand. After all, there's no way you were not allow Princess Thailand come to your property right!?" Rosie said, who had asked where Lisa was when she finished calling uncle Marco.

"Baby, we'll still have fun," I said as I reached out and held his hand.

"Yeah. We will not let her presence spoil our day. Take it easy, Lisa. We can just act normally on her," Jisoo said.

"Is she staying here?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes. She said that since it's our last day here, she wants to enjoy together with you as guests from Korea," Lisa said flatly. I know he didn't like this situation, but as Rosie said, he couldn't not allowing Thai Princess to come.

"Huh. We're not the guests and certainly not friends," Irene snorted.

"Yes, but because we are now in Thailand. I think Lisa's position is awry. Don't worry, Lisa, even though I don't like her, I'll keep my attitude for you," Jisoo said.