"Wow, I can't wait. There is a place to eat good seafood there, right?" Rosie asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course. The seafood there is very fresh and will be processed by professionals. I will give a note to them to provide the best seafood, especially for you," uncle Marco replied, smiling at Rosie.

"We'll be staying at one of your resorts," Rosie said, not a question but a statement.

"More precisely, you will be staying on one of Lisa's islands. So don't worry, they will provide the best for you," replied uncle Marco with a laugh that made us gaping and saw Lisa, whose face was flushed and smiled shyly.

"Yah! You didn't say that you have an island," Jisoo exclaimed to Lisa.

"Um... I don't feel the need to say it," Lisa answered after clearing his throat.

"What else do you have? Gold mine?" Jisoo asked randomly.

"Um..." Lisa just scratched his head.

"Daebak! So you do have a gold mine!?" Jisoo asked wide-eyed.

"It's one of our family businesses. So it's not entirely mine," Lisa answered.

"I can't believe you, Lisa. All this time you tricked us with your appearance. I only know that the Manoban family is respected. But I didn't expect this, and you didn't even tell me," Jisoo said incredulously and dramatized as if she was betrayed.

Uncle Marco just laughed at them.

"And uncle! Our family has been working together for a long time, but uncle didn't tell us," Jisoo now attacking uncle Marco, who immediately fell silent and raised his hand in surrender.

"How can we tell," said Lisa, "Hi Jisoo, I am Lisa Manoban. Apart from collaborating with you in the technology sector, we also have airlines, islands, mines, wineries. So what if we have it!?" Lisa said in a tone similar to the way Jisoo spoke.

"Winery? Okay, I wouldn't be surprised if you had them all. Maybe even satellite." Jisoo said, giving up with a deep, dramatized sigh, and we all laughed at her.

This lunch is full of new surprises. Of course, I was also surprised, but it didn't feel strange anymore. I'm sure Jisoo is the same as me. She was just kidding to tease Lisa and uncle Marco. We expected it after we know the property where the Manoban Family residence stands in Bangkok. So it won't be surprising if they have an island. Surprisingly enough, they also have a gold mine? OMG. I did not find this when I was casually finding out about the Manoban family a few months ago. And Jisoo's statement yesterday when we were on our way to Thailand is true. If you look at Lisa's everyday appearance, no one would think he has all of that. It makes me remember how he helped Mr and Mrs Song open their stall. Very unexpected. Very kind and humble. Who would have thought that the heir of a multinational company, billionaire or perhaps trillionaire, serving tteokbokki at Myeongdong.