"Of course I know, I've seen it on the news. And you are prettier than the photos circulating on the internet, Ms Kim," the captain told me with a big smile.

"Thank you, sir, but please, call me Jennie," I replied, smiling too.

"So please call me George too," he then nodded, and together with the co-pilot who also greeted us, they went into the cabin. After that, the 2 beautiful flight attendants greeted Lisa too.

"Good morning, Mr Manoban," said one of them with a sweet smile. Fortunately just a sweet smile. 

"Good morning Diana," Lisa replied with nodding his head, and then the stewardess greeted us, and I replied with the most politeness possible.

Lisa led me inside.

Wow. It's true what Jisoo said earlier. On Lisa's private plane, everything cries out luxury. Simple but luxurious. From the aircraft door, we will pass the hallway to the separator door, which is currently open. Once through the door, on the left is a charming bar, and then deeper into there, are some very comfortable seats with a table in front of them. Get deeper into the plane laid the long sofa on the sides of the fuselage that is no less comfortable than the seats in the front area. And at the very end of it, sticking TV that meets along the back wall of the plane. It was as if we weren't on the plane but in a charming little living room.

We sat on a sofa that was enough for 5 people on each side and chatted with each other until the voice of the pilot was heard.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Boeing VIP M2. I am Captain George on duty this morning accompanied by co-pilot Kyle and flight attendants Diana and Sunny. We'll be getting ready to take off soon, please wear seat belts. I on behalf of the crew on duty, say welcome and enjoy the trip," Making Lisa just shook his head then led us to sit on the comfortable seats and wear seat belts.

"Why?" I asked Lisa. I sat next to him while on the other side of the plane, Rosie and Jisoo face to face with Irene and Seulgi. Ahead of us is, of course, Mr Yang. Lisa's other bodyguards did not come, they only escorted us to the airport. Jisoo and Rosie didn't bring their bodyguards either. Of course, Lisa has already prepared it in Thailand. Only Mr Yang always come along because after all, he was Lisa's trusted and head bodyguard.

"Nothing. Just George did that on purpose. He said he always wanted to do it because all this time I was the only one who went up, so he never did the greeting," Lisa replied with a smile.

"He who always carries this plane?" I asked.

"Yes. He's a pilot in charge for me," he replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There are other pilots, Rommy who is on duty for dad," Lisa said.

I gave him a confused look, and he explained further.

"Dad also has his own plane, which is the same model as this, Boeing VIP M1. So we will not disturb each other's journey or schedule," he replied, making me shake my head.