"Um... I'm sure it won't be easy," I replied, making Mr Yang laugh and Lisa smile.

"Of course I won't let you be that easy," said Mr Yang.

One of Lisa's bodyguards moved towards Lisa's car. Range Rover Evoque First Edition white with black Roof. However, Lisa raised his hand to make his bodyguard stopped and returned to his place. Lisa led me to the passenger door and opened the door for me. I blushed because of his attitude. He helped me to get into his car even though I didn't really need help getting on it. After closing my door, he turned and entered the driver's door. He smiled at me and put on his seat belt. After he made sure I also put on my seat belt before he started the car, we left for campus. As soon as we moved, I realized that Mr Yang and the 3 bodyguards were following us in a black car behind us.

The trip to campus went smoothly. There were no significant traffic jams and Lisa's escort car was still closely following behind us. However, as soon as we were close to campus, Lisa's escort car moved ahead of us, followed by another black sedan behind it, which I didn't realize was also following us from behind since we left my house.

"They will enter through the front gate. The media will think I'm in that car." Lisa seemed to explain as if he understood I was wondering. They drive faster and left us. Approaching the campus, the streets began to get jammed unusually. The car that Mr Yang was carrying and the car that I didn't know had passed, slowly past the crowd of media that had gathered in front of the campus gate. It is true what Lisa said, many media gathered at the main gate of the campus, which caused this traffic jam and they showered Mr Yang's car and black sedan with camera flashes here and there trying to take pictures. Lisa turned his car through the road beside the campus, where it was very secluded compared to the main road earlier. I glanced at him, and his face looked serious. I knew he didn't like being exposed, and seeing that crowd, I couldn't help feeling guilty. After all, it's because of me. If we didn't have to deal with Jaejoong, would Lisa have faced this?

I looked out the window, and slowly and safely, we entered the campus through the back gate, which is rarely used, and Lisa parked his car in a slightly isolated area. He turned off the engine and took my hand. He held it made me turn towards him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Calm down, Jennie" he rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand. I felt like he knew my feelings and was trying to calm me down.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. This shouldn't have happened -"

"Jennie, don't say sorry. You didn't do anything wrong," he said, cutting me off.

"But now people are chasing you and trying to find out about you. Just look at the crowd," I said sadly.

"Because it's just the beginning. In time, they will get bored. Calm down, I told you somehow this has to happen. I cannot live in the shadow all the time. It's not because of you," he said softly and then kissed my hand.

I smiled and blushed at it, and his smile grew wider. I nodded, and he came out forbidding me to go out alone because he wanted to open the door for me.

Lisa and I walked toward our faculty building to attend lectures hand in hand. Because at this time there was still a lecture going on and the place where Lisa parked his car was in a remote area, so we didn't run into anyone. On the way, we saw Mr Yang and the 3 bodyguards approaching us.

"Phew. Very crowded," Mr Yang said with a smile. I smiled back. "We almost could not break through the crowd," he continued.

"I think we need to add more people in front so it can be tidier and not cause traffic jams like that. I'm sure there will be some people who protest," Lisa said.

"Yup. I'll call the Dean to discuss it," Mr Yang replied. "Oh yeah, Jennie. Can I borrow your cellphone for a moment?" he asked, confusing me and staring at Lisa. Lisa just smiled and nodded. I took my cellphone from my bag and gave it to Mr Yang. He took my cellphone and took something from his pants pocket. Mr Yang's clothes were different from the other bodyguards who wore neat black suits. He only wears a black shirt and black pants.

He deftly opened the back case of my phone with a small knife and then stuck something very small in it. He showed me a red dot on my cellphone.

"This is a tracking device, so I know where you are as long as this phone is with you. Try to always carry your cellphone with you, especially when you are outside the house. Don't worry, I won't track you if I don't need it. I'll keep your privacy. This is just in case. Hope you understand it," he said seriously then put back the back case of my cellphone and returned it to me without waiting for my response. I accepted it with a shock still digesting the explanation.

Mr Yang excused himself and left us.

"Sorry, I haven't had time to tell you. But this is for your safety, I hope you understand," Lisa said while holding my elbow that was frozen in place after receiving my cellphone back from Mr Yang.

I woke up from my shocking state and stared at him. He looked worried and nervous looking at me. I sighed and smiled to calm him down. Even though I was shocked, but I tried to understand what they were doing. It's for my sake. I remembered what Lisa had experienced in the past. It's in his best interest too, because I'm currently with Lisa. I slowly nodded and put my cellphone back into the bag.

"After last incident with Namjoon, Mr Yang asked the team to build a small tracking device. It's not like it used to be with applications installed on cellphones. So even if our cellphones are turned off, the security team will still be able to track our whereabouts. As long as our cell phones are with us, of course," Lisa explained. Looks like that was what happened back then. Mr Yang is looking for Lisa at the hospital because he can't track him down.

"So when you came to Namjoon, you turned off your phone on purpose?" I asked. Lisa just smiled shyly like a child who was caught doing something naughty. I can't help but smile seeing him like that. There was his side that is still like a child. Cute.

"That's why Mr Yang warned me not to run away," I hit his arm lightly, and he chuckled. "Good. Now you can't be naughty like that anymore," I said and then went walking ahead of him. Lisa laughed and caught up with me. He took my hand and intertwined ours. I smiled, blushing. Despite what happened between us but small things like this still make me blush.

.

.

We have approached our campus building through a side garden that is seldom accessed as students usually pass through the main courtyard, which is surrounded by faculty buildings. Of course, it was busier there than this path, but getting closer to the faculty building, some of the students were hanging around this area. Those who passed us looked at us, especially at our intertwined hands. I feel like they will definitely talk about me because my relationship with Jaejoong was an open secret. Especially after yesterday's incident, how do I break up on Jaejoong, which must have spread all over the campus, and now I have walk hand in hand with Lisa. I don't care about what they say and what they think of me.

"Lisa?!"