"I did not expect that the girl I previously met in a simple apartment in Myeong-dong and in Japan at that time was the daughter of a famous businesswoman. Big 4 Adv company, right?" he asked with a smile, and I just stared at him dryly. It's normal that he knows about YG Adv, which is the big 4. Everyone knows it.

"It seems difficult to be the daughter of a rich family in Korea. Top 10, right? Looks like not free," he continued, glancing at the bodyguard. I didn't answer. This too is general knowledge.

"But... I still wonder what makes you daydream," he said and looked at me.

I just looked at him and said, "Sorry I'm having a lot of thoughts," I said. Finally answered him because it would make him suspicious. And I don't think it's good with Jaejoong's ear next to me. I'm afraid Mr Yang keeps emphasizing it, and if this comes to Jaejoong, he might be angry because yesterday he asked me to be as fair and normal as possible. "Well, think of the exam that will soon arrive and... Um... some other things," I replied. He looked at me as if trying to read me.

"Yeah. Indeed, those are the difficulties of college students," he said. "Beside thinking about academics, you still have to help your family," he said with a smile. "Is that correct? You must be like a child from another family who has your own company, helping parents," he said, a little dramatization. I'm just silent. "Well, but that's much better than someone like me who has to work uncertainly," he continued with a shrug.

"Then I won't disturb your time anymore. Thank you for talking to someone like me. Hopefully, your college will run smoothly, and YG Adv will continue to excellent progress. Hwaiting, Jennie," he said cheerfully and then left us. He nodded at the guard beside me who had been standing still.

--------------------------

3rd PERSON POV

"Find out who that person is," Jaejoong said to the person in front of him without looking at him. He wasn't really interested in that.

"Yes sir" answered the person in front of him.

---------------------

SOMEONE POV

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yup. I am quite confident in my observations. And when it comes to her family company, I can see a fleeting change in her eyes. Most likely, there is a problem in her company. There's nothing wrong with trying to find out, right?" He said.

"Ok. At least we know where to start. Immediately find what happened," I said.

"Fine, but it won't be that easy," he said.

"I know. Do whatever you can. And if it is true, I will find a way for the next step," I said.