Even the next day, he didn't appear. Day after that, he didn't appear either. Something strange and impossible for someone like Lisa, who knows his best friends were lying in the hospital, but he didn't come to saw them.

I was worried if something happened to him. And I was wondering. But Jisoo and Rosie didn't seem to know either because they also looked worried, but didn't know his condition and where he was. They have been busy since Rosie's parents arrival. And I was also quite surprised to know that she was the youngest daughter of Park Dong Gun and Park He Neul, the third richest family in Korea. While Jisoo turns out to be the daughter of Kim Soo Ro and Kim Se Ah, the second richest family in Korea. No wonder in their story of that incident, Jisoo said that Lisa and Jisung ran away from their bodyguards. Of course, the son of the second richest person in Korea must be guarded. My mom actually wanted to give me a personal bodyguard since the incident in Japan, but I refused.

Seeing the condition of their youngest daughter, and because Rosie and Ms Park's relationship could no longer be covered up, they decided to bring Rosie back to Australia for intensive care. And because she really loves her best friend, Jisoo also came back to Australia 3 days after I found out that Jisung, who died saving me, was Jisoo's twin brother. Even though they have returned to Australia, we keep in touch but it can't be that intense because of the distance that separates us, like Irene and I. I'm sometimes still exchanging news with Irene.

She shared how she now likes Kang Seulgi, the boy she arranged an arranged marriage with. How was their initial meeting, the awkwardness, until she recognized how cute Seulgi was, how kind and gentle he was until she finally realized that she was starting to have feelings for him. Seulgi himself also seemed interested in Irene from the beginning.

I told her about Rosie, Jisoo, and Lisa and about what happened to Rosie and me. How has Lisa disappeared since then, how Rosie and Jisoo returned to Australia while I still went to Seoul High School. How the days I live seem like usual. How did I get closer to Ms Park where at one point, she asked me to hang out the weekend and asked me to call her 'Dara unnie' when outside of school. How Dara unnie always paid extra attention to my days at school without her, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosie. How Namjoon was immediately expelled because of the kidnapping and assault case against Rosie and me even though Namjoon wasn't actually arrested because there wasn't enough evidence. But rumors circulated that he and his friends were badly beaten. I know it must be Lisa's doing.

But after we were in third-grade, we rarely contacted each other. The last time I talked with her was I meeting someone after a few months before I spilled my heart out about Lisa. About how I was sure that I love him.

I indeed keep waiting for news about Lisa, which never comes. Days, weeks, months, and without realizing it for almost 2 years, there has been no news about him at all. Where is he at the moment, is he okay, what is he doing, does he make new friends, or does he even have a girlfriend?

One day, I begged my mom to let me go to Japan to look for him. Looking for his father to ask his whereabout. But of course, mom didn't let me. She was also saddened by Lisa's sudden disappearance, but she also couldn't leave her job, which was currently facing an important project and of course, she wouldn't let me go alone to Japan.

Until now, Lisa is still Mom's favorite.