One Drunk Night

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright, I'll be over." She said before ending the call.

She sighed once more before getting up from her seat and moving to change clothes.

"I really wanted to write too. . ."

~~

After several minutes, the blonde managed to change into something much more casual and easier to clean. She let out a deep and readying sigh before opening the doors to the guild, exposing herself to the loud chaotic noises going on inside. The moment she walked in, she already ducked on instinct due to the consistent fights that happen everyday. She then continued to make her way deeper inside the guild, closing the door behind her. The first person she chose to see was Mirajane who was currently cleaning dirty mugs and chatting with Gray who was delighted at the sight of the blonde.

"Lucy!" He exclaimed, quiet enough to not get a certain dragon slayer's hopes up.

"Uh hey, so, care to explain more into detail of the whole situation?" Lucy nervously questioned the ice mage.

"Well, it's kind of a lot." Gray chuckled nervously. "I suggest for you to see it yourself."

Mira placed a cup of water on the counter, "Just in case." She winked as Lucy gently took the cup into her hand.

"Alright, thanks." She let out another sigh.

"Good luck!" The two replied, watching the blonde walk away and towards the dragon slayer who was crying on the stage floor, being comforted by an uncomfortable Erza.

"Oh thank God you're here." Erza sighed happily at the sight of the blonde. "I've never seen him cry this hard before."

Lucy placed the cup on the corner of the stage and climbed up next to him. She muttered quietly, "Hey, I'm here." As she begun to take Erza's place, leaving the red-head quite relieved.

"He kept on crying, saying how you weren't here and how much he missed you," Erza giggled lightly. "I've never seen him in such a way before. I never thought that I would even have to comfort him about it up until now."

A blanket of pink coated the blonde's cheeks after hearing what she said. She glanced back down at the dragon slayer who gave her a cheeky grin and his cheeks appeared to also be flushed from all the alcohol.

"Really?" She uttered, denying that such a thing could be true.

"Yup. You can ask anyone else. He would not stop until you came along." Erza grinned warmly at the blonde who appeared to be speechless and surprised. She got up to her feet, "Well anyways, I have to go check in on Cana. I know she's always drunk but tonight is surely something else. I trust you'll take good care of your boyfriend." Erza winked.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Lucy snapped, a blush still remaining on her cheeks. She sighed once again, glancing down at the drunk boy who somehow made it onto her lap. He begun to spin her long blonde hair between his fingers.

"Your hair is soft. . ." He muttered.

Lucy combed her hair behind her ear, leaving a look of disappointment in his eyes. "Okay, let's get you home." She attempted to lift him up from behind his shoulders, however, he would not budge. She groaned tiredly.

Natsu chuckled, "Y-You . . . You can't pick me up."

Lucy rolled her eyes, "I get it. I'm not as strong as you. Now, it would be absolutely amazing if you could help me out here!" She tried from under his arms once again.