I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter28)

Start from the beginning

"The nurse hasn't recorded his name yet" I said, changing the subject. He stayed quiet and stood up after a minute. He looked sad… I just wanted to tell him 'I don't want to be with you because I am not going to love you again.' I knew that would be too harsh for him.

"I'm going to go eat something at the cafeteria. Want anything?" He asked me. I knew he was leaving because he was hurt. I shook my head and he left swiftly.

Why is everything going so bad!

Half an hour passed and not a single nurse come in.

I found myself crying, thinking about how screwed up I've been when I saw a small movement. I felt numb and didn't even turn to see who came in, but there was another small movement.

Tiredly, I tuned my head expecting to see Kyler, but it wasn't.

I got that crying sensation in my nose and blinked a few times.

"Oh god, I'm dreaming now. Please let me wake up. I'm being punish for not being careful, right?" I started sobbing and covered my face.

"You are not dreaming" he whispered, but he was mad. Knowing he was made me cry even harder. Of course he should be mad. I know he hates me.

I calmed down my sobs and finally looked at him. He was looking at me when a pained but then he turned back to anger.

"Ayden" I cried out and looked at his beautiful face. His angry beautiful face. His expression soften but it left right away.

"Ayden" I cried out again, not believing he was actually here. I looked up through my tears, and he was standing there. Looking at me with an emotionless face. He's still so handsome, but he's aged.

I needed him.

"What are you doing here?" I cried harder and he looked mad again. How did he find out?

"I shouldn't be here for the birth of my baby?" He snapped at me. I couldn't contain the tears and he went to the window. I could tell that his shoulders were tensed.

I tried to sit up and it hurt so bad.

He's so close to me. I dreamt about this but not in these circumstances. I looked up at him and he frowned.

"You should lay down" he said strained when I tried to stand up. I wiped my tears and shook my head.

"I am so sorry" I whispered up to him. He tensed and opened his eyes; filled with pain.

"I am so so sorry. I couldn't tell you, I just couldn't" I whaled and tried to touch him. He pulled away and it made me cry harder.

Kyler's POV

I stalk out of Jay's room and go to the cafeteria. Why couldn't she just love me back? The way we were in college, it's like we were made for each other. She's suppose to love me, not that other guy.