Chapter Fourteen

Comincia dall'inizio

On the other hand Minnie look up only to see Shuhua standing at the balcony with an unreadable expression plastered on her face. Shuhua was signing to Minnie to never let Soojin in her house but before Minnie can even deliver the message to Miyeon she saw the two already walking inside the gate was now opened by Miyeon.

Shuhua immediately hid herself as she crawls back inside her room. Shuhua heard the front door opening. "Think Shuhua think. Where should I hide?" she asks herself when she remembered that her house was designed for a calamity purpose. She walked inside her walk in closet and pushed the mirror carefully.

Shuhua was inside the small space with her phone.

"Minnie can you please check if Shuhua is inside her room." Minnie immediately obeyed her queens order as she walk up the stairs when she opened the door she was welcomed by Haku and Mata.

She sent a text to Miyeon to tell her what's happening. She didn't saw Shuhua inside her room and even inside her walk in closet. The bathroom was clear so are the other rooms. She was definitely sure that she just had an interaction with Shuhua awhile ago but the younger is nowhere to be seen.

Miyeon realized something as she internally face palm. 'Soojin is here that's why but why would Soojin wait for Shuhua?' Miyeon look at Soojin who was sitting the the dining table looking so lost. "Why are you exactly waiting for her?" Miyeon questions her.

"I was going to visit her dogs and she agreed last night but it seems like she's busy I guess. She said she had an appointment today." Soojin explained. Miyeon squinted her eyebrows. 'Wait Last night?'

Minnie came down with Haku and Mata on her arms. She placed the two on the floor as the two run towards Soojin. The soloist was startled. She pick up Haku. Miyeon look at Minnie with her arch eyebrow. 'I don't where she is.' Minnie shrug her shoulders. Miyeon sighed.

"I think she really is busy." Miyeon said to Soojin. The soloist feels a little bit down though she was here because she wants to see Haku and Mata right? not Shuhua? "Yeah." Soojin agreed.

Shuhua was typing on her phone sending a message to both of her unnies. She sat there while hugging her knees. Revealing herself would be a problem. Soojin will start questioning her and she isn't up to a interview session.

She made up her kind to just stay inside the small place for awhile until those three leave.

Two hours and a half had already passed but Soojin was still at Shuhua's house with Miyeon and Minnie even though the two keep on saying that Shuhua isn't be home for today.

When the clock hit 2:45 pm Soojin sighed. 'I guess she really is busy at the moment.' Soojin thought as she stood. "I'll be going now. Thank you for the company unnies." the couple smiled at Soojin apologetically. "Always welcome." but before Soojin can go she fished out her phone and tried calling the younger.

They heard a phone ringing. Minnie widen her eyes and immediately run up the stairs. She followed where the sound was coming and it led her inside the walk in closet. She furrowed her eyebrows when she heard the sound coming from the other side of the mirror.

She pushed it gently and it revealed a sleeping Shuhua with her phone on the side. She heard footsteps walking inside. She hurriedly closed the window again with Shuhua's phone in her hand.

Minnie sighed in relief when she saw Soojin and Miyeon standing outside the walk in closet. She composed herself. " I think she left her phone. I found it at the table." Minnie pointed at the island table.

Soojin was drop off by the couple. She entered her apartment with a heavy heart. "How's your friend?" she was startled seeing Hui still here. "You scared me."

"She's not home." Hui stood up as she walks towards Soojin. "Then that's good." Hui mumbled but Soojin heard it. "So you could spen some time with me." Hui added.

"Go home Hui. I'm tired." Soojin placed her bag on the couch as she sta down closing her eyes. "Then rest. Don't forget that we'll have a dinner tomorrow night." Hui had a small smiled on his face as he leaned to kiss Soojin before going out but Soojin avoided it.

Hui closed his eyes as he back away. "I'll get going." He closed the door with his fist clenching so tight.