Falling for you (Oliver Wood)

"Okay y/n, you're in" Oliver says as he tosses you your broom. You nod and jump onto it, flying to your spot.

It was Gryffindors' ball. The score was tied with the next goal winning the game. It was the biggest game of the season against Slytherin. The Slytherin team brought out the worst in Oliver, it was quite scary.

.....................

You are one of the keepers for the Gryffindor quidditch team.

It was Slytherins' ball. You gripped onto your broom tightly, ready for them to throw the ball.

Everything looked like it was going in slow motion as a Slytherin threw the ball towards your goal. The crowd was roaring with excitement as you positioned yourself with the ball. "Come on y/n" Oliver mumbles from the bench. You smirk slightly to yourself as the Slytherin throws the ball at you. You fly up to catch the ball. *smack*

One of their beaters slam into your side. You fly off of your broom and fall to the ground. All of the Gryffindors boo at the fowl play.

You scream in pain as you hear your leg snap under you. (Sorry that's gross I know)

"WHAT THE HELL MALFOY!" You hear Oliver yell. Draco smirks as all of his teammates high five him.
Within seconds all of your teammates were crowded around you.

You were crying and gripping your leg when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You flinched and looked up to see Oliver. "Hey, hey hey it's okay I'm here" he cooes, wiping some hair out of your face.
"O-Oliver" you croak out. He sighs and picks you up bridal style. You yell in pain as he freezes. "M-My leg" you cry. "I know, hold on" he says while running to the infirmary.

........................
2 days later

You've been in the hospital wing for 2 days. Oliver hasn't left your side. Any time you needed something, he was quick to get it.

"Oliver I'm fine, let me get it my self" you plead. He sighs and shakes his head. "No, you need to rest" he protests.

You sigh and lean back into the pillow. That's when Madam Pomfrey walks in.
"Ah you're awake, I'm very glad to tell you that you can finally go home" she says. A smile plasters itself across your face.
"Really?" You beam. She smiles at your and nods. Oliver giggles at your excitement.
"Ready to go?" He asks, handing you your crutches. You smile and nod rapidly.
"Am I ever!" You yell. He giggles as you stand up, basically flying out of the door and to your dorm.

...................
"Y/n come on you've been in there for ages!" Oliver yells, knocking on the door. You scoff and stick your head out of the shower. "I haven't showed in 2 days...do not push me" you demand. You hear him laugh as he walks back over to your bed and sits down.

10 minutes later

You walk out of the bathroom, only to catch Oliver half asleep on your bed. You smile slightly to yourself and hobble over to him. He groans softly before opening his eyes. They widen when he sees you walking without your crutches.
"What the hell are you doing?!" He yells, jumping out of bed and running over to you.
"Oliver, I have a boot on, not a cast. You can walk in a boot babe" you explain. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head, picking you up and walking over to the bed. You giggle and slap his back playfully. "Oliver put me down you git!" You yell. He smirks, "fine" he mumbles, flopping down onto the bed with you on top of him.
You giggle and wrap your arms around his waist as he nuzzles his head into your neck.
"I'm sorry you got hurt" he mumbles. You shake your head and lean up, "Oli, it wasn't your fault" you say, leaning down and kissing him softly. He smiles and kisses back, hugging you tightly.
"You know, you don't have to fall and get hurt just to have days like this" he teases. You scoff and smack him hard. He whines and throws his head back giggling.
"I love you"

I don't really like this one. I re-wrote it like 10 times because I couldn't get it how I wanted it. I really don't like this one, but it's the best I could do and I said I would write something like this so- here it is!