Nothing else matter~ pt 3 (final part)

Tears ran down your cheeks as you walked beside Hagrid towards the school.
Harry was in his arms.
Voldemort walked in front of you, leading you towards the school.

As you got closer, you saw all of the students begin to pile into the courtyard.

"Neville- who's hagrid carrying? Neville who is it?" Ginny asked.

You had reached the courtyard. All of your classmates looked at you with sympathy as Bellatrix held you by the arm.

"Harry Potter- is dead!" Voldemort yells.
Ginny collapses to the ground as Arthur pulls her into him.
"NO!" She yells.

Tears prick at your eyes again as Bellatrix throws you to the middle of the yard. You drop to your knees and look up at Ginny.
"I'm sorry" you whisper.

******

Voldemort turns around to face his people.
"Harry Potter is dead!" He yells. All of his followers burst in cheer and laughter.
"Yessssss" he turns back around to face you and the students.

"You put your faith....in me" he states.

*****

It was looking back. Draco had just run off with his father and mother. Neville was now walking over to the other side.

All of the deatheaters laughed as he got halfway. He stood beside you as you looked up at him.

"I'd like to say something" he says. Voldemort rolls his eyes before nodding.

"Harry's death was not that big of a deal-" Neville begins.
"Come now Neville-" Seamus retorts. You quickly turn around and shush him.
"People die everyday. And today- happened to be Harry. Even though he's not here physically, he will always be with us...in here" he gestures to his heart.
He looks back at all the students.
"So will Fred....Snape...Dumbledore, all of them. They didn't die in vain" Neville looked back at Voldemort. He was smiling as Neville reached into the hat.
"But you will! Because this isn't over!" He yells, pulling out the sword of Godrick Gryffindor.

Everyone gasps as Harry drops from Hagrids arms.
"CONFRINGO!" He yells, hitting the snake with a spell.
You quickly stand up as he runs over to you. You immediately wrap your arms around him and cry into his chest.
"I thought I lost you!" You yell. He smirks and shakes his head. "Can't get rid of me that easily" he retorts.

*****

You were with Hermione and Ron. You had just tried to kill the snake, but were unsuccessful.
Nagini slithered after you as you all ran down the stairs.

You gasped as you came across a dead end. Ron pushed you and Hermione behind him as he shot a spell at the snake.

"AHHHHH!" Neville ran up with the sword, slicing it through Nagini's neck. Within seconds the snake disintegrated and all of the souls of people Voldemort has killed came flying out.
"Neville you did it!" You yell, hugging him tightly.

*****

You were all in the great hall. You hugged Molly as she cried over the loss of her son.
When George had placed his hand on her back, she immediately shifted to him.
You sigh and stand up, walking over to Ron and Hermione when you feel yourself being pulled into a bone crushing hug.
You turn around to see Harry and return the hug.
"I heard about the snake- I'm so glad you're okay" he exclaims, squeezing you tighter.
"I'm fine Harry. We're all okay" you assure him.
He nods and pulls away. But not before pulling your face gently into a kiss. You immediately kiss back, tangling your hands in his hair.

"Y/n- over these past couple of days...I have realised that I want nothing more, than to protect you for the rest of my life. That's why-"
He gets down on one knee as everyone gasps and turns around.
"Y/n y/l/n. Will you make me the most luckiest man in the world...and do me the honors, of becoming my wife whom I promise to cherish and protect as long as I shall live?"

Your eyes fill with tears as you slowly nod your head yes. He smiles and jumps up off of the ground and engulfs you into another hug.

"I love you....so much"