Battle of Hogwarts(Re-Written)

Everyone gasped and hugged each other as Snape walked around the room, explaining what was going to happen in the next 24 hours. "He is coming for Hogwarts, and he won't stop, until he gets what he wants" he yells across the room. The 1st and 2nd years were crying, 3rd years looked absolutely terrified. 4th and 5th years expected this, but not now, not until they were older. The 6th and 7th years all looked at each other. "Here it is, what we've all been dreading and moping around about all year long" Harry mumbles to your table. 

You were in your 7th year, which also meant that you were in the same year as the Weasley twins, with Harry, Ron, and Hermione all being a year below you. You were all best friends, and the though of losing any of them in the battle crushed you from the inside out. 

.....................

Skip to the  battle

"Guys run!" Harry yells at you and Ron. You both look back and gasp, running away from the oncoming deatheaters. "Y/N LOOK OUT" Fred yells, ramming into you as a deatheater throws a spell. You both sit up, gasping for air. "Thanks Freddie" you say hugging him tightly. He nod as you both stand up, running down the hallway to find George. 

"Where is he?!" Fred yells, searching the classrooms frantically. You sigh and shake your head, running down the hall, scanning every corner and room with your eyes, looking for George. "Guys?!" you hear a familiar voice yell. You smile and run towards the tall ginger, wrapping him in your arms. He accepts the hug, quickly picking you up and squeezing you tightly. "I though you were dead!' you yell, tears of joy falling down your cheek. He smiles and shakes his head, "can't get rid of me that quickly y/l/n" he teases. You scoff before untangling yourself, yelling for Fred. "Freddie! Fred he's in here!" you yell. Fred whips around the corner, sprinting towards you and George. He lets out a sob before tackling his brother to the ground. "Oh i'm so glad your okay" he chokes out. George lets a tear fall from his eyes before patting Fred on the back. "I'm okay Freddie" he whispers as they both stand up. You smile and pull them both into a hug. 

..............................................

You were in the room of requirements with the twins. Ron, Harry, and Hermione were in the courtyard, trying to scramble some of the 1st and 2nd years that ran outside. You were looking out the window when you hear a faint cry from outside the door. "Help!" the voice yells. You all whip your heads towards the door. "What if it's a first year?!" you whisper/yell to the twins. "But what if it's not!" George says. You sigh and shake your head. "I don't think Voldemort wants a 12 year old on his team!" you yell. Fred shushes you. "Okay Okay, I'll go check it out" Fred says. George grabs his wrist. "No, I'll go" he demands. You shake you head and stand up, climbing down the pillar. The twins look at you with worriedly. You gulp before walking towards the door. "If something happens that this isn't one of the students, be ready" you say, looking up at them. They both nod, raising their wands in the air, ready to hurt anything that tries to hurt you.

You creep over to the door, opening it slightly. You furrow your eyebrows to find that there is nobody out there. Or- atleast you thought. *clink* your mouth gapes open as you run away from the explosive that a deatheater had just thrown in the room. "GUYS GET DOWN!" You yell, diving behind a pillar. You hear the twins scream your name before...*BOOM*. 

You cough, slowly sitting up and removing the rubble that was on top of you. "Guys?" you call out. looking around the room. You cough some more, standing up and dusting yourself off. "Fred? George?" You yell once again. You hear the faint yells of someone behind you. You quickly turn around, only to be met by Harry, "Harry? what are you dong here?" you ask, pulling him into a hug. "Come on, we have to go, I have a plan to save Hogwarts" he says, pulling you out of the destroyed room. You glance back, your eyes scanning the room for the twins. "Wait Harry, the twins-" he cuts you off. "They're with Ron, their fine. Come on we have to go!" he says, pulling you with him. 

..................................

"HARRY POTTER...IS DEAD!" Voldemort yells. Your head hung low as you walked with Hagrid towards your fellow students. Your heart shatters as Ginny screams, running towards you. Her father pulls her back. You look up and see George standing there. Tears ran down his cheeks. "Where's Fred?" you say to yourself. 

........................

Voldemort has gained half of our students, including Draco. He took off with his mother. Voldemort pushed you out into the middle of the yard. You fall to your knees as everyone looks at you. "CRUCIO!" he yells. Your eyes squeeze shut as you let out a blood-curdling scream. You drop on your stomach, pain shooting up your body. "STOP!" George yells, trying to run towards you. You prop yourself up on your elbows, shaking your head at him. "No" you mouth. He stops dead in his tracks before slowly backing up. 

"Stupid boy! Willing to sacrifice yourself... for what? This- this MUDBLOOD?!" He yells, pointing his wand down at you. 

"AVADA KEDA-!" he gets cut off by everyone gasping. You look up to see Harry drop from Hagrid's arms. He quickly stands up, pointing his wand at Nagini (Voldemort's snake). "CAPRINGO!" Harry yells. A green light shoots at the snake as Harry runs over to you. "H-Harry?" you croak out. He crouches beside you, wrapping you in his arms and picking you up, running to the students. "I've got you" he says as he softly puts you down. He hands you your wand before grabbing your face in his hands. "Y/n look at me" you look up at him with scared eyes. "I need you to listen very carefully...when I yell now, I need you to point your wand at Voldemort. You don't stop pointing your wand until he is dead. Do you understand me?" He asks, shaking your face lightly. You quickly nod as he gives you one last hug before turning around. "Go behind that pillar, the rest of you, get back" he demands, pointing to all of the students. They all nod, stepping back towards the school. George stays beside you. You look up at him and shake your head, pushing him back slightly. "George go" you whisper. He shakes his head before stepping closer. "No, y/n I need to tell you something...Fred's d-" he gets cut off by Voldemort's screams. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY SNAKE!" He yells, pointing his wand at Harry. "George GO!" you yell, pointing your wand towards Voldemort. George lets out a frustrated sigh before pulling you into a kiss. Your eyes widen, but you kiss back. He pulls away, giving you a quick hug. "Promise me you'll be okay" he says, his eyes filling with tears. You sigh and cup his face in your hands. "I promise" you whisper. He nods, running back into the school. 

.............................

"Y/N GET READY!" Harry yells. You jump out from behind the pillar, pointing your wand at Voldemort. "AVADA KEDAVRA" Voldemort yells, the green light shoots towards you, but you block it. Harry was quick to follow with his own spell. "EXPELLIARMUS!" Harry yells, a red light shoots towards Voldemort. He's quick to come back with another spell. 

Both of their wands glow with red and green light. You watch in horror as Voldemort's spell begins to take over Harry's. "Y/N NOW!" Harry yells. You snap out of your trance, pointing your wand at Voldemort. "Expelliarmus" you mumble. Your wand shoots out a red light, hitting Voldemort in the side. He screams in agony while looking you in the eyes. Your eyes were cold, with no mercy. He gave a small smirk before saying quietly, "at least I've taken away something you love most". 

..............................

You watch as Voldemort crumbles, his skin flaking away. You smile to yourself before pulling Harry into a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you" he mumbles. You giggle and pull away. "I think I might be a better wizard than you Pottah" you tease. He scoffs before chuckling. "Well, you do have the Potter blood in your veins" he says, giving you a small smile. You smile and nod, giving him another hug. "Hey! Come on, let's go tell the others" you beam, running towards the school. "Oh- Y/N wait!" Harry yells, grabbing your wrist. You whip your head around, furrowing your eyebrows. "What's wrong, we need to go tell everyone that we're safe now, I need to go tell the twins I'm alright-" you say, pulling your arm away from him. He sighs, dropping his head. "Y/n I-I need to tell you something" he mumbles, leaning against a tree. You straighten up, cocking an eyebrow. "Well, go on then. What is it?" you ask in annoyance. He bites his lips before sighing again. "F-Fred's-" he couldn't finish the sentence. He looks up at you with sympathy in his eyes. 

Hey guys! I'm making this into parts because of how long it is. Part 2 will be up later!