Christmas with the characters pt 5

This series is going to take me a bit longer than just today lmao. We've had way too many things to do.

Oliver wood

You giggled as your boyfriend Oliver Wood flew down to you on his broom.

"Oli come on, I have to show you something" you say, grabbing his hand and pulling him off of his broom.
He sighs and jumps off, pulling you into a hug.

"I told you that I need to practice y/n. You know I practice better when no one else is here" he explains, slightly pulling away.
You shake your head and continue to pull him into the common room.

"But I think you'll like this reason" you assure him, pulling him down on the couch next to you.

He chuckles as you pull out a wrapped present from under the tree. His eyes widen as he looks at the shape of the gift.
"You did not" he beams, a huge smile spreading across his face.
You giggle and shrug your shoulders.
"I don't know, did I?" You say questioningly.

He rips open the paper and lets out a dramatic scream.

"OH. MY. GOD. YOU DID!" He squeals, pulling out the new Nimbus 2001.

"Y/n this costs way to much, how-?" He begins.
"The store owner owed me a big favor for saving him from one of the twins' pranks" you explain.

His smile re-appears as he jumps up and pulls you into a kiss.
You giggle and pull away, hugging him softly.

"Thank you" he beams. You smile and nod your head.

"This uh- this is for you" he says, handing you a package. You look up at him and furrow your eyebrows.

"Oli I told you not to get me anything" you retort. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.
"Just open it dummy" he demands teasingly.
You smile before tearing open the box. A huge smile paints itself across your face as you pull out (the Christmas gift you wanted)

"Aww Oli it's perfect" you beam, pulling him into a small hug.

"Wel you have been saying that, that is what you wanted soooo- yeah" he explains.
You smile as he plops back down onto the couch next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.
"Best Christmas ever"