Christmas Tree Decorations (Draco Malfoy)

Imagine going to Malfoy Manor for the holidays and helping Draco decorate the Christmas tree while Narcissa made you guys cookies and hot chocolate in the kitchen.

"Come on shorty, up on your tiptoes" Draco teased, dangling the ornament above your head. You giggled, jumping for it. "Come on Dray, give it here" you plead. He chuckles and shakes his head, holding it up higher. You sigh and turn around, crossing your arms over your chest dramatically. You hear him snicker before two arms snake around your waist.

You smile and rest your arms in his, leaning your head back onto his chest. He smiles down at you, kissing your forehead gently. "You're so cute when your mad" he teases. You scoff and push him away, snatching the ornament out of his hand and placing it on the tree.

"Kid's the cookies are ready!" Narcissa yells from the kitchen. You and Draco both look at each other intently. He smirks as you take off running, him following behind you. You turn the corner and reach for a cookie, when Draco picks you up and swings you around. You groan as you turn around to see him biting down on a cookie. "Really?" You ask, raising an eyebrow. Draco scrunches his nose and nods. "Yeahhh...you wish this was you huh?" *literally honks"

You let out a hard laugh, gripping your stomach as you hunch over. Draco giggles and hugs you, standing back up and swinging you around. "Stop it" you tease. He rolls his eyes before taking another bite of his cookie. You snicker before grabbing it out of his hands and running away with it. "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" He yells. Narcissa giggles and shakes her head.

You run into the living room, shoving the rest of the cookie into your mouth as Draco stands there, wide eyed with his mouth gaped open. "You did not just do that" he hisses. You bite your lip and look down. "Oops" you mumble. Drack scoffs before coming over to and picking your head up with his index finger.

He leans down and kisses you softly as your arms wrap lazily around his neck. His hands rest on your waist as he picks you up. Your legs wrap around his waist as he pulls away. "Ready for the topper?" He ask. You smile and nod as he leans down, picking up the star topper and handing it to you. You twist your waist around to face the tree as he pushes you up a little more.

You place the topper on the tree and clap while giggling. He smiles and puts you down, hugging you lightly. "You're so cute when you act like a 2 year old" he says, tapping your nose playfully. You roll your eyes and slap him.

"Kid's hot chocolate's done!" Narcissa yells from the kitchen once more. You whip your head around to look at Draco. He looks down at you and smirks.

"You're on"