Love when you lie (Harry Potter)

"Harry nothing is wrong!" You yell, pushing your boyfriend away from you. He sighs in frustration before grabbing your hands and pulling you back into him. "Look at me" he barks. You bite your lip and look up at him. His eyes were filled with anger as he scanned your face. "What. Is. Wrong?" He asks again.

This time you give in, letting the emotions swim around your face. You let a tear fall from your eyes before wrapping your arms around his waist. You feel him take a step back, balancing himself before he quickly wraps his arms around your neck. He strokes your hair softly, rocking you back and forth.

"Hey, it's okay babe" he assures you, tilting your head up with his finger and placing a kiss on your lips.

He pulls away and wipes a tear from your cheek with his thumb. "You know, I love when you lie" he says, a smile plastered on his face. You look up at him in confusion. "You love when I lie?" You ask cocking an eyebrow. He nods his head before brushing a piece of hair out of your face. "Yep, whenever you lie to me- I always find a way to get to the truth, and it's adorable how you try to keep things from me, even though you know you can't" he teases, kissing your forehead gently.

You roll your eyes and push him away playfully. "You're so weird" you snicker at him. He chuckles lightly before pulling you back into him. "Yeah well, you live me anyway" he says with a cocky grin. You scrunch your nose and nod your head sarcastically. "Oh yeah, right- who wouldn't love the chosen one" you say, moving your head side to side. He furrows his eyebrows, pushing his bottom lip out in a pouty motion. "Heyyyy that's meannn" he whines, placing his head in his hands.

You giggle and pull his hands away. "I was just kidding Harry" you say, bringing his hands to your face. He sighs and looks up at you, a small smile painting itself on his face. "I know, see? You lied about that too- and I still found the truth" he teases, placing another kiss on your lips.

This one's kind of short, I have other ones to write and I didn't feel like making a long one right now.