Lemonade Mouth ~ Fred Weasley

It was the 6'3 ginger boy.
It was the older one of the twins.
It was the boy who could make anyone smile as soon as he walked through the door.
It was the boy that you fell in love with, and you fell hard.

"Fredrick Gideon Weasley get in here!" You hiss from the kitchen.

The stairs to the burrow creak a couple times before the familiar ginger appears at the bottom.

"Yes love?" He asks, walking up to you.
"Don't yes love me Freddie. You know you're in trouble" you sneer, pulling out a strand of hair from behind your ear.
Fred turns around to the fridge, not even paying attention to what you were doing.
He grabs a glass from the cabinet before pouring himself a glass of lemonade.
"I have no idea what you're talking about darling"  he says, turning around but refusing to look at you.

"You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about!" You snip.
Fred looks up, his eyes widening as he almost chokes on the lemonade that was in his mouth.
He tries his best to hold in a giggle as he walks up to you, his hands snaking around your waist.

"N-nice hair y-y/n" he teases, running his hands over your now bright green hair.

You scoff and push him away.
"How do you suppose I go to Diagon Alley with hair like this?!" You ask frantically.
Fred chuckles before smirking slightly.
"I think it's hot" he says sheepishly.

You frown and smack him before stealing his cup from him, taking a sip of the lemonade.

"Please tell me that it's atleast not permanent!" You plead.
Fred shakes his head and smiles.

"Well that's no fun-" he starts.
"Fred!" You yell.

He laughs before leaning against your shoulder.
"Okay okay! I promise it's not...it should ware off in a couple of hours" he explains.
You sigh in relief as he steals his cup back.
"Who do you think you are? Stealing my damn lemonade" he mumbles.
"Shut up...lemonade mouth"

You fell in love, with a jokester